Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. :lol: that picture
  2. Thanks for the link Graham , I now also wish I hadn't looked at their website!
  3. Looks great lyndzzz and I'm glad your keeping it , I was a bit shocked when I saw the for sale post!
  4. ZEUS

    Eyebrows

    Nah had to get them painted. Could have done it myself but as I was a complete noob at this point I got them painted by RT Nice one mate
  5. I'll take them if the op is now sorted
  6. Nicely done, when can you book me in to do a few bits on mine?
  7. ZEUS

    Eyebrows

    I'm sure they are the same for both , chirag did you paint yours when you got them or just leave them as they arrived and if so do they match the body work ok?
  8. very good (but you do have way too much time on your hands!)
  9. I might get one for the front of my zed
  10. Happy birthday
  11. So Vlad are you saying don't buy this bumper?
  12. Just had a look at you laps on YouTube , sounds amazing GM
  13. ZEUS

    Gave the Z a clean!

    Yep look like gtr wheels to me too
  14. You need to update your avatar to the new colour
  15. I'm impressed Matt , nice work
  16. ZEUS

    Eyebrows

    Link?
  17. Looks amazing Darren and good to see some colour on it
  18. I'd go for the bike, there's no better way to tour around Europe than on a bike imho. The cars very nice but you have plenty of time for that later on
  19. ZEUS

    Sad Day

    I loved every minute of owning my FTO, great cars.
  20. Looks a happy little fellow doesn't he !
  21. Another mystery solved
  22. Yep a modern 600 will be more than enough to get to grips with.
×
×
  • Create New...