Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. Some early UK cars had the lights soldered in too, my 53 plate UK car was the same, if you have a search on here there is a thread that I did on changing them to LED . It's dead easy. Edit: here it is. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80969-led-sun-visor-lights-earlyimport-350z/
  3. thanks for the info, incidentally how much are the original Nissan one's Genuine Nissan bi xenons are £730 ish each and strangely the earlier DE headlights are £930 ish each.
  4. Welcome along
  5. Looks amazing, really love the rear bumper.
  6. I'm running 255 35 19 on the front with no problems at all.
  7. I'm going to write to Points of view. Is Barry Took still the presenter?
  8. White 370z on the one show
  9. Happy birthday
  10. Drop the profile on the front to 35 with 20mm spacers and all will be fine. I bought my wheel nuts from Jeff fowkes , not genuine but as good with no problems from them whatsoever.
  11. As jetpilot said choose your colour and then get it put in a rattle can at a paint supplier.
  12. Welcome along
  13. When he landed the first punch
  14. Looked like a lot of fun
  15. What a sh#tty thing to do , don't go round and kick off with him , you will just end up the one that's arrested (I've been there before). I put up a cheap camera and security light which solved it but with public parking I'm not sure what you can do other than sleep in your car!
  16. Cheers ZEUS . I'd love to do your headlight mod but haven't got the guts to split them. It is a bit scary the first time especially when you melt one and have to ask Zmanalex to help you out with a replacement!
  17. Its basically the same engine thats in the later Rev-up model zed so parts won't be a problem
  18. Looks spot on shezza
  19. I wouldn't worry, you snooze you lose it's very nice by the way I do like a yellow zed! Don't forget to check the oil regularly and only use super unleaded - both important on a zed.
  20. I think you will need a new seat but not sure about the rest. Someone like Zmanalex would be able to help you and probably have the parts you need too.
  21. In Bedfordshire? Another member was looking at buying it but looks like you beat them to it!
  22. I'm around Pershore a lot and I never see any other zeds
×
×
  • Create New...