Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Hope you had a good day.
  2. GMballistic

    Gun in the sun

    Totally standard mate and thats the way i like it. Back in the 80`s i had a hillman imp with a wippy aerial that was about 6 foot so this is not exactly long... It did make it look like a remote controlled car especially with my wimbledon stockcars triangle flag on the top Lol. Maybe you should do that with the Zed aerial just for a laugh.
  3. ^^ What Kyle said seems right. My guesstimate would have been; Front: 245/45/18 Rear: 275/45/18 (although a 265 makes sense if it will help avoid rubbing) But possibly a 40 profile might be needed on the front/rear? as Kyle suggested. Need to be careful you get the rolling radius correct so you don't get any TC issues. Edit: Mistake.
  4. You may not be if I told you the deal I got on these Am I due any cash back then?! Seriously though glad if you got a good deal on the new gauges. I'm more than happy with the deal I got from you & the fact you delivered them so can't complain.
  5. Definitely agree with you. My view ~ the two people in the video, namely the male driver & female camera woman are to**ers of the highest order. Providing they where actually speeding then in my opinion the Police have every right to stop them & they (the driver/passenger) should be as apologetic & non confrontational as possible, ...which they weren't. Clearly out to stir up trouble & get some good footage for their Youtube channel. Pr*cks.
  6. Maybe he had MPSS but it was due to having the MPSS that caused the problem, ....so much grip he was able to go round corners at incredible G-force leading to oil surge & the oil pump not being able to pick up oil from the non baffled sump. Awesome looking award ~ good work Chris.
  7. Just wondering if maybe he meant ET15 but just didn't hit the key hard enough. Can't wait to see what you've gone for MC, ...I love surprises.
  8. New turbo look's cool Andy and sorry the old lady grassed you up to the Mrs but I guess her heart was in the right place.
  9. Welcome aboard. What engine was in the Capri then? 2.8 or anything special?
  10. Buy me the Ferrari then Dan and I'll swap you.
  11. ^^ That looks ace Graham.
  12. So glad I bought your old ones.
  13. This. Problem is I think with some of these people is that they lose sight of what a decent car is for the money as sometimes they are driving cars that the everyday man just will never be able to afford. I mean he's driven a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and if I had I'm pretty sure I'd think the 350Z was cr*p.
  14. I know right. I thought that link I provided was pretty good really. If I didn't just get a new game for my PS3 for Christmas I could have been tempted myself tbh.
  15. Depends if your cars falling from 35,000 feet or not I guess.
  16. That's the headlight washer jet cover/location. Send a PM to zmanalex, Shades RS, Clark Motorsport or R35LEE would be probably the best bet for it secondhand. Links; http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87886-53-nissan-350z-gt-breaking-spares-with-20-khans/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63996-2004-350z-breaking-all-parts/
  17. Send a PM (private message) to these guys, Clark Motorsport; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Just hover your cursor arrow over their user name in their section and you'll see the "send message" icon pop up. They should be able to help.
  18. Very nice little video. Enjoyed watching the Radical going round Castle Combe most.
  19. Can't wait to see this build start progressing again, ...my mate had a similar thing with his Impreza re; the turbo. Bought a turbo that was just way to big for what he needed so ended up selling it and getting a smaller one which generated power much lower down & is still good for silly horse power.
  20. Thanks Harry. Glad you enjoyed reading it. Edit: Tarmac Sportz can help you out with the supercharger needs or if you haven't spotted Torqen they can help too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/
  21. Thanks buddy, should be attending some meets next year to see other peoples builds. I hear you have a little supercharger build going on very exciting stuff!! Fully up & running. Finished it in October so just enjoying it now which is nice. Cool, what are you running now? And what are the plans? :-) Dyno results where 436bhp@fly which I'm happy with. Click on the link in my signature Harry and it will take you to my build thread if you fancy a good read. Current plans are just to enjoy the Zed for a bit and go to some shows/meets/track days etc next year.
  22. Interesting plans. You might find Longsh07 little build thread interesting, ..I know I have and I don't even own an MX5. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86529-mx5-build-thread-no-hairdressing-equipment-left-in-vehicle-overnight/
  23. Thanks buddy, should be attending some meets next year to see other peoples builds. I hear you have a little supercharger build going on very exciting stuff!! Fully up & running. Finished it in October so just enjoying it now which is nice.
  24. Had to buy a ferry to get home, ....sounds expensive. Surely cheaper just to buy a ticket to go on another ferry rather than buy your own ferry?!. Seriously though glad you made it home safely in what sounds like bad weather & traffic. and you commented on my sarcasm I know right.
  25. Enjoyed reading that Harry and the Zed look's good especially for a high mileage vehicle. Have to say as well loved the sound of the exhaust under that railway bridge.
×
×
  • Create New...