Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Look's awesome but should do for the money.
  2. It's a procedure done to re-set the ECU, .....but I don't think that will help you as I'm sure it only works for the 350Z. Well I can't find it in the "370Z Guides" section so I'm assuming it's only for the 350Z.
  3. Happy New Year Andy and all other fellow members.
  4. Ahh my mistake. I thought I'd read you saying it in another thread but what you'd actually said was that the 245 & 265 was the recommended sizes.
  5. Hi GM, thanks for the link, yes looks a good price but more inclined to get a nice new shiney bolt straight on jobbie ������ Going to scan the Scorpion & Cobra dealers and see what the best price is. Thanks again for taking the time to post the link for me No problem at all. For the best price on new I'd imagine you'd find the Cougar Store and Tarmac Sportz pretty hard to beat tbh. My advice would be to send them both a PM (private message) to see what the best price is that they can do for you on either back box/mid pipe combo.
  6. Welcome aboard. Hope you have a good New Year and find a good Zed.
  7. Those alloys look pretty good on that "brown" 350.
  8. Flip a coin. That kit look's cool but still a lot of money for a bumper, side skirts & rear. Although it is carbon fibre so pretty good really.
  9. That would be insane. Hhhhmmm, .....no really I can't. My Mrs would kill me.
  10. Seen this for sale Andy on eBay if it's of any interest. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scorpion-Exhaust-Nissan-Skyline-350GT-350Z-Y-Pipe-Cat-Back-Backbox-Performance-/161519585949?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item259b514a9d Scorpion back box, Y-pipe and mid pipe but the seller does say it's been modified by lengthening it a couple of inches to fit a 350GT (V35) model. If you're after just the back box & mid pipe then still seems like a reasonable deal.
  11. Sounds like a good plan and fyi, ...De-Cats are not MOT friendly at all.
  12. I like those. Lot going on with the carbon fibre inserts, branding/engraving but I think they should look pretty bad a** when fitted. If I was you though I wouldn't go for the stretched tyre look. I think they will look better with the fat tyre look imo.
  13. I think you're on a loser there ATTAK Z You're right ... GMB is a prolific poster and his posts are generally helpful and not spam ... so WELL DONE GARETH !!!
  14. No you don't Vlad, ...just think what Grundy had to do to win it! No fun blowing an engine I can tell you.
  15. Maybe they are trying to emulate those vans with the steps on the front so you can climb up to clean the windscreen properly? Look's just as good.
  16. I know that's what I thought. Makes sense. Don't worry I'm off to play Call of Duty soon on my PS3 so you can get ahead then.
  17. It's started already... I was only going to change my valve caps and now my cars supercharged.
  18. Really sorry to read that Rich. Very glad you got to say goodbye to her though. My deepest condolences for your family's loss.
  19. Just wait till "Zeditus" get's hold of you. Plenty of people join here saying they're not going to mod their Zeds & then before they know it they are pricing up body kits, alloys & all sorts!
  20. Look's great and interested to see how your plans turn out for you. One thing, if you're seriously thinking about going the FI route then I wouldn't bother getting your car remapped after fitting the Invidia & De-Cats especially if it's doubtful it will be all that long before you get the charger fitted. Only reason I say this is because obviously you'll need another UpRev done after fitting the charger so you could be throwing £300 at an UpRev that you may only have for a few months before you'll need to spend £400 on another UpRev for when you get the charger fitted. Fyi ~ I said £300 and £400 for the UpRev as it costs around £100 more for having an FI car done because it needs more time setting up/mapping.
  21. Nice.
  22. Love the Mini Kyle. Some great details.
×
×
  • Create New...