Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your Zed for as long as you have your TR4 which looks very nice btw.
  2. Welcome aboard.
  3. I personally have had no dealings with them so cannot comment on them but they have been mentioned of in a few threads on here before. Two to get you started... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95950-junction-17-cars-peterborough-a-review-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89155-junction-17-nottingham-questionable-gearbox-comments/
  4. STFU Matt, ...just go back to polishing your masking tape separated 32 test squares on your Zed.
  5. Well that sucks balls, ....surely it should ditch the C-E class cannon fodder guys first followed by B class etc. Makes no sense otherwise.
  6. As I'm getting Black Ops 3 on Friday I have been playing MGSV with a bit more vigor as I know COD will be taking up a lot of my time this weekend. Just wondered what sort of stats people (Ekona, Fodder etc) have now on MGSV? I'm now 25% complete with 3.2million GMP, 55875 Heroism level & an Espg rank of 403533. I've 700 staff on Mother Base ~ every platform is at level 32 or above with my Support platform & Combat platform being the highest with both at level 35. Just nosey to see how you others are getting on.
  7. So sorry to hear that. Still remember my first girlfriend that I experienced true love with at 15/16. You never really stop loving them completely imo even after the relationship ends. Stay strong & RIP to her.
  8. Welcome aboard Ped.
  9. Welcome aboard.
  10. His location says "Glasgow" Chris. Can't believe nobodies snapped this up, ....good luck with the giveaway & very generous of you.
  11. I'd say you want a set of Bosch or Michelin aero flat wiper blades. I used to have Bosch aero flat wiper blades on the front & rear of my 350Z, ....can't see why they wouldn't work just as well on the 370. Plenty for sale online; eBay, Amazon etc.
  12. Looks very tidy. Great work so far.
  13. Seems to be one of those things were some say they are illegal & some say legal (I don't know tbh). As long as it is a reflective vinyl, with correctly spaced lettering which is the correct size, marked with a manufacturers make/postcode & a BSI mark then I believe it is legal AFAIK. Could be wrong though but I'd imagine it would be extremely unlikely that you'd get pulled for it by the Police. Link: http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/2424/custom-number-plates-stick-on-reflective
  14. Lovely view and your Zed looks fantastic. Enjoy.
  15. Glad you're getting some of the little niggles put to bed now. Re: the number plate ~ what about having a vinyl reflective stick on front number plate on the bumper? not to everyone's taste but it's what I'd probably do.
  16. Wishing the Mrs Commander a speedy recovery, ...guess you're going to be on butler duty for a few weeks Commander.
  17. Yep I've just padlocked the gate! I'm more of a keep off my land kind of a guy now ive moved I now picture you like this ZEUS... "Get off my land!" Well we ended up only having one pair of "Trick or Treater's" around tonight, ...two sweet little girls under 11 years old. Don't mind the young kids like that doing it so gave them some sweets and went back to playing the PS4.
  18. I flippin' hate Halloween, ....bl**dy legalised begging & wilful destruction of property. That being said I don't mind the young kids (under 11's) having fun with it, ...oh and women dressing up as "slutty *insert profession here*".
  19. RIP. He had a good innings though thankfully.
  20. Terrible news Commander. Wish her all the best, ...hopefully it's not too serious and she'll make a speedy recovery.
  21. You know those pictures with the caption "You'll sh*t bricks when you see it" or "mind fu*k"? ....this is not one of them.
  22. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Blimey, they take some removing as well! Yep, ...and my foot would have taken some removing from the thieves a**e if I'd have caught em'.
×
×
  • Create New...