Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. 1988 (E reg) Nissan Micra Mk1 GSX 5door (5 speed with a 998cc engine). £1275 Picture of a similar car.
  2. It would look awesome on your car too imo, ....red & black is a great combo.
  3. Love the look of those.
  4. Very interesting watching this progress as usual.
  5. No probs & just thought it was worth mentioning just in case. Keep us all informed if you get to the bottom of it if you can.
  6. No, at least one person on here has over 2,000 views (and it's a male ) Pete Just checked mine, ...I have 2069 profile views currently. If only I had a £1K for every view I'd be a millionaire. Yeah, sorry that's me lol Been stalking you on Scoobynet as well......different username so you didn't get suspicious Actually, think I've been stalking myself now Profile views must include my own views!? Makes more sense as I never have anything interesting or worthwhile to say lol ilogikal1 is also stalking me on Scoobynet as well so it's nice to have a female stalker for a change.
  7. Does it actually smell strongly of petrol though? I had a similar problem with my car at one point, ...I put it down to the De-Cats at first but as it persisted I investigated it further. Turned out I had a fuel leak in my engine bay coming from the FPR (fuel pressure regulator) which was dangerously dropping fuel onto the exhaust pipes/manifolds below. I fixed it by having a new pipe made for the FPR as the old one had developed a hairline crack which was the cause of the fuel leak. Very dangerous but luckily I found the leak.
  8. Looks fantastic.
  9. Got one myself last year and love it. Brilliant bit of kit for recording in-car track day footage too.
  10. Happy Birthday Martin.
  11. Hadn't spotted anyone else doing it so thought I'd step in, ....Happy Birthday DoogyRev. Hope you have a very good day.
  12. Awesome car. Definitely one that's on my wish list. Enjoy it.
  13. That's cool Kieran. I have seen them really badly wrinkled before now but good to know yours isn't going to go that way. Enjoy the little guy.
  14. Great write up Dan and on a nice looking website too. I'm around the same age as you Dan and tbh I don't think I'll ever stop modifying my cars. True I'm not doing anything much with my current car the CTR (other than I've painted the calipers black & added a new gear gaiter) but I'm just biding my time till my next car which I'm hoping will be something a bit more special, ...like my supercharged Zed was to me.
  15. Probably, ...some sort of genetics gone bad.
  16. I'm guessing it's something to do with the Shar Pei (I think that's what dog it is) breed to try and reduce the risk of problems with it's skin covering it's eyes as it grows up or eye lids rubbing on it's eyes causing infections or something. Pretty sure it's that breed which can have really wrinkly skin.
  17. ^^ Awesome little guy Kieran.
  18. Yep & it's on over the whole weekend. Link: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&srch=blackfridaydeals&categoryId=-1&action=listrefine&tabNo=1&qcon=fh_location=%2F%2Fcatalog_10151%2Fen_GB%2F%24s%3Dblackfridaydeals%3Bt%3Ddefault%2Fattr_78cdb44b%3D1%2Fattr_78cdb44b%3D1%2F%21attr_bdf5060d%3D1&channel=desktop&pgSize=42&sort=price-low-to-high
  19. RIP Mystery. Sorry for your loss 350zed.
  20. The Invidia Gemini exhaust system is a true dual system. There is no Y pipe set up on it. Imo it is a better way to go especially as there are no mesh flexi joints on the system anywhere so you've no need to worry about those going at some point or getting torn/ripped/damaged by a speed bump etc. This is how Invidia deal with it.
  21. I'd say for a decent system anywhere between £400-£900. @Op ~ My old Zed. With a Gemini Invidia exhaust system & Berks De-Cats, ...oh yeah and also it was supercharged & a lot more.
  22. Might have to check this out if I get some spare time this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. Video below for anyone else interested in it. [media] [/media]
  23. Welcome aboard.
  24. Welcome aboard. Have to ask though, ...as I'm not up on the MX5, ...is "Jasper Conran" a special edition MX5 or did you name it that?!
  25. Welcome aboard Jamie. Lovely looking Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...