Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Advanced driving courses. Brilliant.
  2. Bargain Nic and GLWTS but did you mean to post this here?. My guess would be it should be in the FS area.
  3. ^^ Oh dear.
  4. Probably best, ...now don't forget to pick up some 7.62mm rounds next time you're in Russia for his quad machine guns. I'm pretty sure these things never come with ammo.
  5. Your being generous, it was only £64k and there was only 5 people who matched that too. I know £64k is a reasonable sum, but dam, you would at least want to pay off your mortgage or something for a 1 in 2.5 odd million chance. Still, someone has to do it and dont mind the odd £2 here and there for a chance, but no way in hell i would be spending every week. Exactly for the odds you'd expect a lot more cash. I occasionally do my own personal stake but generally I just stick to the £2 per week with the works syndicate as technically I get 10 lines for my cash instead of just the one line although obviously anything we win will be split between the ten of us but I'm happy with that ~ I'm not a greedy person. Any extra cash would be nice.
  6. What's that? Searched for it on eBay and comes up with robots and all that Not sure if serious or trolling,... ...but just in case you're serious Vlad this is ED209 below (from original "Robocop" film). ok, ill order one of them then Just don't ask it to go down stairs, ...its the only weakness it has.
  7. Well that one's FUBAR. Hope nobody was hurt.
  8. Totally agree with you ~ the Lotto is a load of BS. Me & my work colleague were looking at the Lotto allocated prize pots the other day and for two people that luckily got 5 numbers plus the bonus they "only" received £74K each ~ I say "only" as for 5 numbers plus the bonus ball I'd expect at least a few hundred thousand each. I'm part of a syndicate in work and we are currently voting on which way to go. Either Euromillions, Thunderball, Irish Lottery or stick with UK Lotto. So far Thunderball is winning which is good as that's the way I'd prefer to go. With it only costing £1 instead of £2 we can double the amount of lines we are entering for each draw plus the odds of winning the £500K jackpot are a lot better. .
  9. What's that? Searched for it on eBay and comes up with robots and all that Not sure if serious or trolling,... ...but just in case you're serious Vlad this is ED209 below (from original "Robocop" film).
  10. Odds of winning the UK Lotto jackpot are now 1:45 million after they added another 10 balls (it was 1:14 million) ~ the odds of winning the USA Powerball jackpot are 1:292 million! Think I'll save my money tbh. Didn't want £900 million anyway.
  11. Good luck with it all Bradders. Hopefully you're in good hands and it'll be back better than new in no time.
  12. RIP David Bowie. Yeah maybe but why would you say "great honour"? Surely she cannot be that stupid despite the possible pressure of announcing his death. Either way sad news.
  13. Good call ZEUS. I guess if he wanted to he could always buy a clear set off you & then tint them with spray or film to get the "smoked" look he's after, ...now there's an idea.
  14. Don't let Granville hear you say that! Yep too late.
  15. I actually forgot it was you that I sold mine to. If it doesn't sell on here for what you want then I'd say try eBay (plus the PayPal/eBay commission charges on top of course).
  16. ? I've replied to your PM. £40 isn't a fair price for this. Definitely agree with you Harry. I would say imho this hasn't sold yet purely because Christmas has just been & gone (wrong time of year to sell). Just fyi Gumpy these are fairly rare items to get now. I sold mine last June for £60 including delivery ( http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/99419-sold-genuine-carbon-fibre-tarmac-sportz-slam-panel-for-2003-2006-350z/ ) & I was even told afterwards that I should have asked for more because they were becoming rare & hard to get hold of ~ £55 shipped is a fair price imo.
  17. Looks like a good wrap job.
  18. I just had a look on Wikipedia (not exactly always 100% correct I know) and this is what I found.. Seems to tally with the pictures & what I can see of the Zed so far.
  19. If I'm online I try to be quick as I can approving the FS ads. Hope your Mrs has recovered fully from her heart attack.
  20. Not surprising she was stunning in that film.
  21. That's actually even cooler than a pop up spoiler. Looking at the pictures above you can really see the quality, ...the stitching, carbon, buttons, ...just all looks amazing.
  22. Cheers. I shall have a look for her there then. Checked last night btw and I'm only level 24, ....been playing for days (feels like) so Tricky at level 33 odd must have put in some serious time. Pffft you two are amateurs..... Been playing what feels like days and I'm level 7.... Oh hold on.... I suppose you are meant to rank Just got Nick Valentine as my companion (trying not to give too much away here) and on the path of Kellogg. Valentine is a pretty good companion I found ~ have fun with that.
  23. Just wondering, ...does it have a "pop" up type spoiler then as it looks like it might in this picture above. If so what speeds that set to come up at? I know it's sad but I always found that type of thing pretty cool since I first saw it on a Porsche years ago when I was younger. A bit "007 James Bond" sort of I think.
×
×
  • Create New...