Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. It started when companies realised that they would pay less tax and fuel costs for diesel cars, I swapped as soon as I could becuase it was more tax efficient for me. As Steve said the diesel car market exploded so the oil companies put the prices up.
  2. Diesel actually costs less to refine than petrol. It's a con by the oil companies. Years ago.......... and then Steve posted ^
  3. Well that should be interesting lovey.
  4. glrnet

    EPR nuts?

    http://www.zunsport.com/
  5. I rang for a quote from Admiral who stated that they wouldn't insure a 350 with mods! I'm also with Flux now . . . . . i do think admiral make it up as they go along some time or the telehandlers have very little idea about what there doing as i insured my is200 with them told them it was lowered with wheels no issue my friend at the time had a civic fitted coilovers told him he had changed the suspension and they told him unless it was out back to stock they couldn't continue his policy I think I'd check your policy wording Steve, I was under the impression that Admiral didn't accept modifications, from experience some of their call centre staff wouldn't know the difference between a steering wheel and wide wheels!! My experince was from 2 years ago so it may have changed, just a heads up really.
  6. Nothing new, its only early Jan... Very sad news JPB died today. RIP Jean-Pierre Beltoise. http://www.autosport...t.php/id/117273 Exactly my point, F1 is fast becoming a farce.
  7. Here we go, more "confusion" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30685450
  8. glrnet

    2015 Event List

    Rockingham this year http://www.japfest2.co.uk/
  9. Molyslip for the gearbox, how many miles has your 370 done? 5w30 fully synthetic engine oil, I use Motul for the 350 but everyone has their own preferences.
  10. More likely a complaint from your Landlady
  11. Totally agree, this has to be a decision taken at "local" level surely? Someone please tell me this is not Kwik Fit policy nationally I don't know enough but it must be illegal, Kwik Fit have a responsibility to train their staff correctly and if he was that bad they shouldn't be letting him near a wheel of any kind.
  12. Get yourself down to Kaizer Motors in Kent, bit of a jaunt but I and several others swear by them. Sly is a Nissan Master Technician. Have a look in the Traders section on here
  13. glrnet

    GAP Insurance

    You can try Chris Knott insurance on here too, it depends how much you think the car may devalue over the period of time you own it. Chris Knott do it for all cars I beleive.
  14. Colin has officially retired but he may be still able to help
  15. All in good time chaps
  16. Fill your boots https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nissan+350z+v2+spoiler&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=OrGpVNijNYaC7gb8voHoDg&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=771
  17. Ha ha, more than welcome to call in here on the way back
  18. I was referring to the tracking, it was all over the place when I saw you at Darren's
×
×
  • Create New...