Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. glrnet

    Datsun 510

    Great video Will, what a cool looking/sounding car
  2. Change the fuel regulator.
  3. Result!! You don't want to know how much I paid 4.5 years ago for mine!!!
  4. Ok bud, let me know if you change your mind, can leave it out for you if you need it.
  5. You can borrow my compressor if that helps mate
  6. Just seems the way of the world to me, crack on mate. I can feel a new forum coming on....... ZEDPORN. Webcams of guys working on their cars, all the good ideas are simple. ©
  7. Webcams an excellent idea It'll just look like a loop of Bob eating doughnuts
  8. Amazeballs !! fixed that for you I did that just for you as well Amazeballs
  9. offs!
  10. Well I will be doing something in the engine bay to reflect this....... it will be a small surprise, but just something to bring Japan and the USA together I hope it's not an airbrushed mural on the underside of the bonnet where you see a P-51 Mustang shoot down a Mitsubishi Zero BM. you are a bad man
  11. Seems logical
  12. Oh I'm so thick! Sorry missed that! Hugh will be pleased that there is another recruit to the grammar constabulary
  13. Ha ha, I was wondering about this, clearly I've never opened the ashtray (coin holder) in the dark
  14. I promise you, you're not, I spoke to him yesterday
  15. I agree with Dan and Steve0. Yes I do
  16. It was a poor attempt at a joke
  17. I wonder if anyone rung the police?
  18. Some are just prettier/sound nicer than others PM Tarmac
  19. Suzanne!!!? She's goinf to be a bit "racey" for all that poshness, sounds more like Suzi the Slut to me or Suzilut.
  20. Lopoking forward to it matey, see you as arranged, it's been too long.
  21. You know this is a 370 box problem?
  22. There have been problems with 370 gearboxes, I know of 2 on here replaced under warranty.
×
×
  • Create New...