Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Apparently the Guy Fawkes mask is internationally recognised as a sign of anonymity at protests and has migrated as a a bit of a fad to other walks of life.
  2. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0082A07EO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
  3. That's fair enough but we still don't know what the crap idea is about
  4. Could be just mine or more likely everyone's but when you look at the weekends (Sat/Sunday) on the calendar they should be in a lighter font colour to the rest of the week (Mon to Friday) but unfortunately it's actually Sunday & Monday that are in a lighter font with Tuesday to Saturday in a darker font colour. Doesn't matter though really. Well spotted GM Thanks Graham....arrived in one piece. Oh yeah! I hadn't spotted that. It's not the one I was referring to! 50 forum point to GM too! Pleeeeease tell me..........the suspense is killing me!! Seek and you shall find
  5. Well, you could've "liked"it any way Will
  6. Good for you mate, good luck with it, did the "like" thing
  7. Finally. BLUE :yahoo: That looks the dogs danglies mate
  8. I know I know!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. Synology will do that, SMD has this set up, give him a shout.
  10. Fat chance of that, she's in Miami!!! I'm sure I'll manage to treat myself to soemthing nice, well it is Saturday
  11. Synology & PM SMD/Ekona
  12. Ok, point taken, I hope he meets the expectations that have been set for him.
  13. Completely disagree with that i'm afraid Mark, Tuillagi and Burrell/Eastmond/Twelvetrees. Burgess is good but over hyped by all and sundry so far, it's too early for him to play 1st class international RU, see here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31045244
  14. I hope your're right George, I was in Cardiff 2 years ago and England were embarassing. Got tickets for next week but I'm a tad apprehensive to be honest.
  15. I'm surprised it lasted until today to be quite honest Nice pix
  16. Maybe time to consider an in car camera?
  17. Jetset and Jimmyfarrow's sent this afternoon
  18. glrnet

    ZMANALEX

    Have you tried R35lee?
×
×
  • Create New...