Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Will that be after a "discussion" on the pavement
  2. I just found this, had some fun in Wales in October with Madmikey and Darren (amongst others) https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_embedded&v=X86qc_8K8XU
  3. Nice looking car, not many of those around either
  4. You know me Andrew, got lost on the way back here
  5. Meanwhile, back on topic http://www.sgs-engineering.com/hydraulic-jacks/trolley-jacks/tjl2-2-tonne-low-profile-trolley-jack?gclid=CMiJyMeIxMMCFQTLtAodWjwAsw Double the money but might be worth a closer look
  6. Gald to see your Zeditis has been rekindled, 20's AND the wings.
  7. Great looking car
  8. So do I, what size are your wheels mate? I think they need to fill the arches a bit more imho and/or look a bit "busier" and a shade or two lighter, maybe chrome charcoal or whatever it's called this week Sorry
  9. Locked as this is all in the build thread
  10. Nobody is perfect! Especially on here
  11. Was going to get thisthen saw the "too good to be true Amazon thing", Costco for me later this week
  12. Silver
  13. Don't do that Don't do that pleae guys it will spoil if for others who have not received theirs. I'll PM octet something.
  14. Me either
  15. glrnet

    Polishing help

    PM Wasso
  16. Dave's car always looks like that
  17. Ha, just like a woman, you were just being practical and didn't care what it looked like as long as it protected the boot lid. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus
  18. My god, just flicked it on, who writes this drivel? Just flicked it off.
  19. That wouldn't have been "Shed" enough
  20. I'm trying to think of a good reason to order 1 ( already have one). Any reasons why you would need 2. One for each side.
×
×
  • Create New...