Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I don't think it was Bob to be fair. He wasn't permitted to eat till 11 and I'm sure you were hovering the stash of grub. We know how you tick sir! You have such a short memory, see post 831 ^^^
  2. Great job mate, top man
  3. There are 22 shortcake mini biscuits things in a pack, how many did Bob eat?
  4. That works AND you can see Bob polishing his knob.
  5. I'm sure Katrina will be keen to see ALL the modfications
  6. Anything by Grinderman will be appropriate
  7. Hmmm works for me - will check on another PC Copyright issue mate.
  8. Hello, to our world
  9. Little up date for today's progress, basically Chris worked and we all "supervised", oh Bob spent ages polishing his knob and then Chris gave him a nicer one, I kid you not Any way, to the serious stuff, original sump and oil pick up off New engine mounts on and baffle plate coming off It's impressive in there Chris clearly has "new lump, must grind" syndrome, the baffle plate had to be slightly shortened to acccomodate the new thicker wall Sikky sump And back in place New oil pick up in place New sump in place Oh. amd a random shot of Bob's Zed in the sunshine, he cleaned after it he polished his knob All in all a cracking weekend with some cracking friends, I love this place
  10. Good to meet you today Vlad, "is it in yet?"
  11. Really!? Look on here in FAQs for what can happen if you run your zed on 95 Ron, can someone post the link please!
  12. Well Mrs K certainly knows how to feed her guests, good job you didn't stay Andy as you'd be needing a dietician too!! Thanks Mr and Mrs K for your outstanding hospitality, a great day with great friends. See you in a bit.
  13. It does look tidy, had a steam clean though I reckon.
  14. Lovely lump, drab looking car IMHO but the I don't like the looks of BMWs much anyway. Looking forward to see what you do with it though. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. glrnet

    JAG-ATTAK

    Clearly you are not using the equipment supplied to its full potential.
  16. Soon as you open it Hugh!
  17. What a day! Colin has all the picturesí ½í¸„
  18. Feck, Joy is away on business, I've just redcorated the kitchen, I'll be lucky to get a bacon sarnie
  19. G Man, get the dancing girls in, that should send a message.
  20. When you gave him the evil eye, were you standing on something Amazeballs?
×
×
  • Create New...