Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. you loosin' it Graham ? No, he'll know what I mean when he reads this. I know what you mean Papa and I am hardly ever on here Well, Hugh is getting on a bit now
  2. As soon as I read the title, I thought the same thing
  3. you loosin' it Graham ? No, he'll know what I mean when he reads this.
  4. Darren, just let me know if you want my signature on your 240z block
  5. Ha ha, I'll let you know later
  6. A friend of mine worked as asupply teacher for years but she was paid directly by the local authourity. Just found this:- http://www.nasuwt.org.uk/consum/groups/public/@journalist/documents/nas_download/nasuwt_012261.pdf I think I'd be asking some questions of the empoyer and your accountant.
  7. Yup, he closed some time ago as I recall.
  8. Here you go, couldn't bring myself to post it here:- gull wings too!! https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cexi+rear+view&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=XuyvVJivKYL6ULarg6gD&ved=0CFgQsAQ&biw=1638&bih=1099
  9. Thr for you beat me I spent ages looking for a rear view No!!!!!! The front is bad enough
  10. Just had this from Just Giving, well done and thank you so much for giving so much, we were in the top 3% of fundraisers nationally last year. How cool is that!!!? :yahoo: You were in the top 3% of fundraisers for 2014 JustGiving Congratulations Graham, you were in the top 3% of fundraisers for 2014 Get your friends involved Your JustGiving page was one of the most successful of 2014. Well done on raising so much for your cause! Share this achievement with your friends. Share Tweet JustGiving JustGiving JustGiving Giving.com Limited trading as JustGiving.com Registered in England No. 3871904 Registered office: The Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, 2nd Floor, London, SE1 0TA View this email online You've opted to receive emails from JustGiving. If you'd rather not, you can unsubscribe here
  11. No but there's lots of Gendarmerie action to make the French population feel safe in their beds
  12. Easy boys, as you were, maybe Amy can squeeze one more car on the "stand", first come first served, let's see what happens.
  13. gumps, it's only for 10 cars buddy, you go, Amy please put me down as 1st reserve.
  14. Both posts at the same time, never let it be said that I'm not a gentleman, I cede my place to gumpy000
  15. 1) AmyZed 2) Grundy 3) Dunks 4) DDay 5) Blaqkaudio 6) Pritchard 7) kite 350 8) Ogman 9) octet 10) glrnet
  16. Long, Steve0's looks ok because it's not completely in the grille.
  17. Now here's the problem...The French Government cannot allow everybody in France to go to bed tonight knowing that out there are 3 killers with evil intent. So they have to at least state that they have 3 suspects in a certain area, just to calm the population and show that they are doing their job.. but to be honest I doubt they are the gunmen..!!! Seems the French government aren't as dishonest as you thought Will http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-30721677
  18. There are reports of suspects surrounded near Reims
  19. We've already had it Will, Lee Rigby.
  20. I was going to say unbelievable but unfortuantely it's not anymore. It's actually barbaric, disgusting, cowardly and shameful. I feel so sorry for all those people and thier families. RIP
  21. Thank you Scully
  22. And you mention 2 new tyres, you were drifting weren't you?
  23. I hope it's more reliable then their other kit.
  24. Clearly you were brought up in a nicer neighborhood than Jimbo
×
×
  • Create New...