Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Captain Sensible ^
  2. glrnet

    JAG-ATTAK

    Cool! Much want Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. Great job mate, looking forward to seeing the whole thing in daylight
  4. Tein S springs are great with 18 inch wheels... not shocking at all.. This thread is 2 years old, just saying
  5. You didn't fancy a quiet afternoon in the library then?
  6. Wish I'd been lucky enough to have numbered bags, it took ages to sort through the parts at first.
  7. Ark, Stillen, where are you?
  8. Here you go:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56308-what-can-happen-if-you-run-your-zed-on-95-ron/
  9. Finally finished it Now to download the instructions for the 2nd version
  10. Happy days mate, look forward to a full report later on Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Maybe it's his birthday and he's out celebrating
  12. Hope you've had a good day mate
  13. Ha, now I know you're really excited ^ God help the neighbours
  14. Wasso is a pro and makes everything look awesome in the end, maybe I'm just lazy and look for the easiest not the best option I agree with you, I've been looking at the Alpine stuff which almost replicates what Ian is doing but Ian has always been very particular about his sound system and I can see why he would do this and it's a brilliant bit of work but I think, like you, I woud go the easy option.
  15. That That's all well and good but it's not made by Wasso Industries
  16. Didn't she just step over you
  17. Just to reiterate that, I left at around 1615 and, the gearbox and new lump had been "married" so to speak, to have the whole thing back in by 1730 and waiting for the rad etc is pretty good going in my book.
  18. It's quite straight forward when people who KNOW what they are doing get involved It was a good day in great company, some amusing banter too. Brilliant to catch up with people I hadn't seen since the summer. The comradeship of this place is really quite remarkable
  19. 15A from memory, have a Google
  20. Number 2 will be a tough one then
  21. Legoitis!!! That is all.
  22. Moral support and motivational coaching i was busy admiring grundy's headwear! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  23. Excellent news!! I bet Matt can't stop smiling, mind you, nothing more than he deserves
×
×
  • Create New...