Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Another day off!!
  2. Bloody good point Col
  3. "I've read some stuff somewhere and I'm going to spout it verbatim because it makes me feel important and it might make me look like I really know what I'm talking about and deflect some of the attention from my obvious guilt" What would be really interesting to know is if he was found gulity.
  4. Exactly what they said ^
  5. Fair play to you buddy, go see Wasso ^
  6. He's in Newcastle Cheers, Adam
  7. Here are a couple more taken with the camera
  8. This is Elsa
  9. Look out Steve, you have an admirer!!
  10. Thanks for the info both, I've ordered the Elm although the Scantool did claim to be 4 times quicker "than anything else".
  11. Have a great day Dips
  12. Wifi is the only way with Apple products, which is a nuisance. But as I'm using a wired connection from the ipad to the processor it leaves me the wifi signal free for the OBD. Bluetooth will feed into the steering wheel controls eventually, allowing me to control the ipad from the steering wheel controls. It's a brilliant app I have to say. Which OBD wifi unit are you using Ian?
  13. glrnet

    2015

    What Lee said
  14. Well worth the effort matey, go and have a drink or several, you deserve it
  15. Never thought I'd live to hear this!!!!!! I think you used to say if it's too loud you're old. Welcome to my world Neilly
×
×
  • Create New...