Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I don't know if that's dear, I think I would shop around for one or two gearbox specialists.
  2. Pmsl Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. Many thnaks to Ross ^ 1) AmyZed 2) Grundy 3) Dunks 4) DDay 5) Blaqkaudio 6) Pritchard 7) kite 350 8) Ogman 9) octet 10)Gumpy000 11)glrnet
  4. Locked. OP, I suggest you adjust the price in your original thread
  5. Exactly, it's evolved.
  6. 1. glrnet x2 2. GMballistic x1 3. Grundy225 x1 (Might have 2 ) 4. Keyser x1 5. Veeg33 x1 6. Scott_f91 x1 7.Andy James x2 8. Dunks x1 9. 14N x1 10. Sam McGoo 11. Mikeyazure x1 12. DoogyRev x1 13. Stoker11 x 1 14. Paddy78 x 1 15. tatooandy67 x 1 16.Gixxeruk x 1 17.Crb x 1 18. Steve916 x 1 19. SuperStu x2 20. Bizz 21. Wendy x 1 22. mrt x 1 23. 350zedd x 1 24.martinmac x 5 25. eatonm90 26. Kev T 27. Mudman 28. JetSet 29. Payco X 2 30. KyleR 31. Shezza x 1 32. Mike_89 33. Buster X1 34.richard.hezlett x1 35.Flex x1 36. Ebized x 1 37. ChrisS x1 38. Vlad x 1 39. Rothers2901 x 2 40.Humpy x1 41. Madmarky x1 42.ianphampton x 1 43. Clark Motorsport x 1 44. terry06 x1 45. Martybhoy 46. Jp606 x 1 47. Jimboy2 x 1 48. Harryjax x1 49. Lyndzzz x1 50.Pritchard 51. MBS x1 52. ballardpaul x1 53. Firkindolloper x 1 54. -350-Ed- x1 55. ap427 x1 56. Alf x1 57. jimmy.farrow7 x1 58. AmyZed x1 59.Bobby D x1 60.grumpyoldjannner 61.gunnyreed 62.jeff E List tidied
  7. Fixed that. mrs glrnet is going to Canada today for 3 weeks, we had to goi and collect here suitcase full of samples from the Parcelfarce depot on Friday afternoon as "it wasn't on the van for delivery as we are too busy" Some good work going on there buddy, I need to get down to see you again but have been tempted away next weekend by a V8 Oh is the 'V8' actually happening? Or shall I just come down on Sunday to pick it up? Apparently so
  8. Don't doubt it, awesome car, but I still don't like the stuck on iPad look Joy sitting in the back, Colin gives it some beans "what's that noise from the back?" That'll be the exhaust dear, "oh" Priceless
  9. What Dan said, I assumed people knew that, sorry, the link I posted was for the Wifi model.
  10. Fixed that. mrs glrnet is going to Canada today for 3 weeks, we had to goi and collect here suitcase full of samples from the Parcelfarce depot on Friday afternoon as "it wasn't on the van for delivery as we are too busy" Some good work going on there buddy, I need to get down to see you again but have been tempted away next weekend by a V8
  11. The same one as veef13 ? Do you lads use dashcommand ? Cheers so far Sorry, didn't post the link Done now. I'm using DashCommand
  12. Just bought this one and it works fine for the van and the Zed (350) iPhone 5s http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELM327-WiFi-OBD2OBDII-Auto-Car-Diagnostic-Scanner-Scan-Tool-for-PC-iPhone-iPad-/161437593495?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25966e2f97
  13. A muffin maker in the cubby hole?
  14. Look forward to seeing your progress
  15. That didn't take long Locked
  16. A donut maker in the cubby hole. Sorry Dave, that doesn't sound quite right.
  17. Ha, that's that one solved
  18. He didn't male you listen to the bass levels in his car did he?
  19. glrnet

    Arch Roller SOLD

    locked
  20. Ah, this is all starting to make sense now http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SA156-SA-Design-LS-SWAPS-HOW-TO-SWAP-GM-LS-ENGINES-INTO-ALMOST-ANYTHING-/381107681029?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item58bbc9b705
  21. well there goes my 2015 look surprise out the window Sorry
  22. i bet it puts the power down well with the 4 wheel drive It's insane
  23. Sorry, thought I'd ressurect this:-
  24. Forget all that Dave, just been out in it and WOW! Don't know that Joy and June were over impressed though!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...