Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Thanks ZEUS and yeah the fun's over with, ....for now. I still have a list of things that I want to buy/do to my Zed but I think they'll have to wait awhile. That's a shame, I was enjoying this.
  2. Light touch paper and retire to a safe distance
  3. Hope you haven't done anything too serious?
  4. You should call her Alfonsina the Alfa
  5. I knew you'd get the Alfa
  6. Anyone fitted one themselves?
  7. Never in doubt
  8. It must have the creme brulee that did that
  9. Thanks Graham. Means a lot coming from you as I'm sure you've seen more than your fair share of Zeds. Build thread will be slowing down now as I've obviously unleashed the main event but still have more plans up my sleeve.
  10. Really looking good mate and some nice figures too Looking forward to tomorrow night now
  11. Sounds like a plan but what is this Chritmas you speak of?
  12. Go and have a stiff drink and forget about it, it's a wheel and not even a Zed wheel, sorry
  13. Too much bread is what did it. Valiant effort though
  14. There seem to be a plethora of them around your area, don't know these but it's a start http://www.smartalloysurrey.co.uk/contact.html Maybe someone more local to you will recommend someone
  15. Have a lie down mate
  16. Might be better off PM'ing him as this thread is nearly 11 months old and haven't seen Lee around for a little while
  17. Or here:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69409-genuine-rdx-stubby-aerials-decal-15-delivered-special-offer/
  18. You ARE as daft as a box of frogs , Bon appetite
  19. What the actual hell? Look on her website Flex and see how crazy she actually is. I'm pretty sure that Mr TwoBears said the rocket thingy had gone now but it was still on her website a few months back. That website is bizarre!!
×
×
  • Create New...