Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. If it's discussed sensibly then it won't get locked, if it descends into a "beliefs" slanging match it probably will. Simple. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  2. Made a rod for your own back there Will!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. Really WOW tankyou, i must know which tho I hope it's the Scalectrix
  4. Yes, but are you using it? I think your main problem is Bob's a bad influence
  5. You are clearly not a Man Cave Man mate. I suppose you could turn it into a place of worship and sacrifice for all things doughnut though!!
  6. What could possibly go wrong
  7. She clearly can't say who does what and when, she's angry and frustrated and is just venting
  8. I don't think being worried about your dog is necesarily being pompous.
  9. And locked
  10. Annie, you might be better off checking out Linkedin and starting a company page. Just another alternative.
  11. Lovely example
  12. I'm sure I've been called worse! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Welcome Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  14. PM Keyser or Buster at the Zedshed, they are both nuts!! No seriously pm them Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. pmsl. You've cracked me up. You are clearly too nice. You already had arranged to go to the pub hadn't you? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  16. It's not pretty
  17. And relax..................
  18. Excelllent!! That'll be a bottle of wine then?
  19. Unfortuntaley yes, it seems the the horrible little man has lost the plot though. "I know what the problem is but I don't know how to solve it" :bang:
  20. I tried one. Didnt work in the Z. I think maybe because of the FM amp used in the Z. Tbh, I tried glass, splitter etc and couldnt get a reliable signal until I went for a proper body mount. I lost FM which doesnt bother me but you can get combined FM and DAB body mount ones Out of interest, on a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate the body mount?
  21. glrnet

    Zeditis

    There is no known cure, well, other than selling your Zed
  22. And don't forget Good luck
×
×
  • Create New...