Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. LEST WE FORGET Not much to say, I think the pictures say it all. It was quite a moving hour or so and It really did choke me up. So many people there paying their respects.
  2. There's only one I don't want to crash, it's in my sig
  3. I'd say that's weird
  4. PM Sarnie
  5. Just an aside, people wearing backpacks in crowds should not be allowed to turn around. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  6. You baaaad French person. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. Shameful!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. It's packed, pictures later Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. Taken the day off and going up to the Tower of London to see the poppy display.
  10. I hope you didn't buy a roadster without seeing the roof operating
  11. I've got one of these glass mount top centre of my windscreen http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/Kinetic_DEGA-T4002_telescopic_glass_mount_DAB_car_aerial.html this is the easy install. If you want a better signal then go for converter/body mount type further down the page. I don't listen to much music in the Zed so went for the easier option, it's good where the DAB signal is good.
  12. Take it to a solicitor with ID and they will sign it for you, normally for a fee though. **edit** Just google notary public
  13. Title edited, not a good idea to post full registration numbers on an open forum
  14. Not everyone reads EVERY thread Steve.
  15. Well, that's cleared that up nicely then ^
  16. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    I've let him know, he'll sort it later.
  17. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    Bloody Admin
  18. Surely the nags are at Epsom ..............................I'll get my coat
  19. Nowt wrong with a bit of RL
  20. You know I remember telling you. If you spill the beans. You will always be referred to as Garreth. Your secret is safe with me!!!
×
×
  • Create New...