Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Show AND go Impressed
  2. Weekend bump
  3. Because it's the land of the rising sun?
  4. Nice
  5. If Lexx didn't mention it then don't worry about it
  6. Noooooooo, you've misunderstood
  7. I'm praying for you
  8. Ah, but who created it?
  9. well that's the million dollar question... lets just say it was God who started the big bang - well where did God come from? was there a bigger God who created the God who created the Universe? Did God create more than one Universe? Yes maybe our universe has only one God, but are there an infinite number of gods creating an infinite number of other universes???!?!? Well? TELL ME!!! I need the TRUUUUTH! actually, I don't really care. all I know for certain is, in 19 minutes im going to get in my zed, drive home to my fiancé and watch Fast n Loud. Ignorance and apathy is bliss I'll be doing the same, but going to gym Brillo, your fiancee is meeting wmr at the Jim
  10. Sounds Alarming ask for Andy http://www.soundsalarminguk.com/
  11. So ungrateful
  12. dont feel sorry for them at all, I feel sorry for us that have to use it. 90 to 120 mins delay!! Hope he gets shafted. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Seems to be the correct drawing too.
  14. In what respect have they said it's dangerous?
  15. Yup, thought I'd seen it before but I still smiled.
  16. Never mind according to the HA spokesperson it's only a "defect" 3 lanes closed sounds like a disaster to me
×
×
  • Create New...