Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Thread tidied, no need for provocative posts from a one post non Zed owner.
  2. I agree, make sure your battery is fully recharged. The radios aren't coded but they are paired to that vehicle's ECU I believe. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. So pi**ed, so happy , that is all, goodnight gents!!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  4. I use the snooper which has built in speed limit and camera alerts, not too bad Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  5. This is old news surely?
  6. pmsl absolute classic :lol:
  7. I'm sure I don't know what you mean
  8. Shamelessly pinched this from Keyser, thanks for the info Chris Should not be an issue having a car with a wrap - however for your info DVLA have a new directive that states although a wrap can be classed as a non permanent colour change you ARE supposed to register the change with the DVLA - Just had mine wrapped and the guys that did it suggested I should notify the DVLA but to put it down as Silver\Blue Wrap. Just so you know More info - http://www.popingrap...nge-wrap-advice http://www.vehiclewr...tration-changes Be safe be legal
  9. Shamelessly pinched this from Keyser, thanks for the info Chris Should not be an issue having a car with a wrap - however for your info DVLA have a new directive that states although a wrap can be classed as a non permanent colour change you ARE supposed to register the change with the DVLA - Just had mine wrapped and the guys that did it suggested I should notify the DVLA but to put it down as Silver\Blue Wrap. Just so you know More info - http://www.popingrap...nge-wrap-advice http://www.vehiclewr...tration-changes Be safe be legal
  10. All traders please note that we do not allow this kind of posting in threads that are not started by traders in the Member Traders area on the forum. If a member has posted looking for a particular item, please limit your response on their thread to something like "we have this item in stock please check our offers/website or PM us for details". Do not publish prices in forum members threads. Please also remember that we expect a level of polite and respectful communication at all times and especially when referring to other traders. The Team will not look kindly upon transgressions of this kind. Thank you.
  11. Daryl, 3 years ago I had no idea what RAID was but a bit of reading and ferreting about as Dan has suggested and job's a good un, beleive me if I can sort it out a Red Bull techy will have no trouble.
  12. Welcome to our world
  13. Less than £40 a tyre!!! Yikes
  14. The op did say he has now had a full install, I assumed that meant new rear speakers. Op please confirm. He also said he had partial refund, so must've gone elsewhere. Clear as mud isn't it?
  15. The op did say he has now had a full install, I assumed that meant new rear speakers. Op please confirm.
  16. What Ady said mate. Happy birthday, have a great one, the first two people I met on here were you and SMD, now 2 very very good friends.
  17. Topics merged, no need for 2 threads for the same problem
  18. Still got a few spares if anyone is interested
  19. I'm actually fairly confident that Wales will beat England on Friday... which judging by last experience means England are going to smash us. I agree with you but hope you're right
  20. I've just googled "asnu fuel injector pictures" and this was returned Looks identical to me with different labels http://www.proflowtech.com/the-technology/
  21. England won't smash them, if they do win it'll be a bit of a result tbqh. Ireland for me this year.
  22. Waze which is free, or any decent navi with camera locations. Radar detectors, as has already been said not used so much nowadays.
  23. Buster doesn't have much access to the web when he's at work but i'm sure he'll repaly as soon as can later today.
  24. I went to London Welsh a few years ago for a 6N England game with 2 english friends, 1 of their Irish girlfriends and my Scottish girlfriend at the time... in a marquee of about 2000 people, they were the only 4 non-Welsh there!! There was this Welsh guy who was giving them abuse constantly, until about 35 minutes in when about 100 Welsh guys started shouting at him for being a "football supporter" and calling him a tw@t... they made him buy all 5 of us drinks for the entire match! We eventually bought him a drink at the end of the game... he seemed happy enough even though Wales lost. I would lend you a Welsh jersey.. but doubt it would fit. No doubt at all but thanks H for the very considerate offer
×
×
  • Create New...