Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Thanks Dips
  2. Are they on yet?
  3. Oh no he mentioned wide arches
  4. Sheeeeeeeeet, I'm glad I missed all that fun Looking good mate
  5. Great looking wheels mate, they are going to look
  6. Great work mate, Joy is impressed with your handywork but more so with Kim's idea to use straws and masking tape, sorry
  7. What did you have done?
  8. Each to their own, not for me though
  9. Rare Rims (trader on here) will give you good info too.
  10. Thanks GM, will be using the rattle can version
  11. glrnet

    my NANKANG's

    Falken 452's were a good mid range tyre, they've been discontinued, I had them and moved onto Vreds which are much better, loads of opinions on the whole subject but let's try and stay on topic for Pritchard, this might help you http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ of use the search function
  12. It will suit my purposes
  13. See you in a month or so then!!
  14. So you elected not to use the Hammerite Smooth then? Must admit I'm tempted not to use Hammerite but then it's been used successfully by others.
  15. Nowt wrong with heavy duty cable ties
  16. I saw these at Wales and they looked pretty damn good. How are they now, are you still pleased with them? Which brnad of paint did you use?
  17. That's what I used, it's been fine from day 1, the beauty as well is you get some "adjustment" if the bumper tuck doesn't look exactly even. And just cut them off if you don't like it
  18. The door to the building automatically closes and needs a security key which can't be cut without written permission (although I'm sure there are ways around that). The underground garage has wrought iron bars over the windows and a matching gate which is run off remote controls provided by the management company, I have no idea how secure these are, maybe the frequency can be recorded/cloned? However, it's fairly secure as things go, at least as secure as somewhere that's been roken in to 6 times in 4 months can be! I've asked the management company for any supporting documnetation regarding the CCTV assessment, I've also asked them what other options have been assesed. For example, permanent signage educating the residents to ensure the gate closes behind them before driving off could be a cheap method of preventing one possible method of entry. The written permission about keys being cut is correct, I know a number of lock companies who do this (I design, supply and fit cash carrying safes) PM me the name on the manufacturer on the key and I'll let you know if it's one that I'm aware of. If it's controlled by the mamangement company then that's a different issue.
  19. They don't do green
  20. Which guages are you going for Chris?
×
×
  • Create New...