Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Ha ha, I typed the very same thing a couple of days ago and then deleted it
  2. He's still in the cinema with the other 3 blokes........................ chained to the seat.
  3. Topic pinned
  4. :bang: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-31481797
  5. I've been quietly following this thread, and whilst I won't usually pick anybody up on their grammar or spelling, I have to admire that you have learned English as a second language well enough to be able to spot mistakes. Hats off for that Yeah but he's a real pain in the butt
  6. This has nothing on the original forum brokeback mountain incident
  7. We need a Grammatical Liaison Officer
  8. Adrian would have to rebuild 20 cars for Darren to repay all the time Darren has spent on Ady's Zeds True story, but after close inspection of his work on the sound deadening, I'm impressed, he just needs to come back & do the rest He had a good teacher Darren
  9. Is it just me or is anyone else starting to getting a bit paranoid about what they type?
  10. FFS! Even the stuff you won't see is green!!!
  11. PM Zmanalex
  12. I'm assuming the fuses are ok? If so you may have damaged (fried) the ballast, i don't think they are fully sealed and with the wheel liner missing water has probably got in. Also check to see if there is voltage at the bulb connector with a multi meter
  13. Have you checked the bulb
  14. Great job as usual guys Vegas? pfffft! That's the last time I offer to help
  15. Bit concerned that you know the EXACT number Al
  16. Happy to help Rob, glad you got sorted.
  17. Maybe Dan should start a "twinning" campaign?
  18. We have an abundance of antique shops and coffee shops!! Come to think of it there are a lot of hairdressers and barbers, not counted them though.
×
×
  • Create New...