Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. So, after not having had time to do anything since, I checked the first rear caliper and the primer coat looks pretty good. Decided to make a start on one of the front calipers today, managed to collect some dust as you can see but nothing a quick wet and dry won't sort out.
  2. Have you decided on the finished colour yet mate?
  3. Let's hope he's ok and that it wasn't something that broke on the car.
  4. I'm surprised Buster even let you put them on first without spacers!!
  5. the trees have more protection than the birds Really? Our district council has just removed tree preservations orders from a lot of trees in our area and also removed the need to seek permission to crown reduce/thin. Info here http://www.trees.org.uk/tree-care-advice/tree-terminology Check with your local council as to what the regs are in your area. We and neighbours have recently done this to "migrate" the local wood pigeon population. It worked too, they've gone And no birds were killed either
  6. I'm relieved to inform you that that wasn't the case!!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. So do you want some help next Saturday or will you be in Vegas!?😄 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. Way to go Dan, drunk already!! lol Just off out to a rugby club 50th party, could be a wee bit messy! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. Much much better matey, I love the look now
  10. Hope your day improved Dan
  11. Throw those speakers in the bin Ian!
  12. Have a good one Kyle
  13. Can't make this a sticky from the iPad, will another mod do the honours please?
  14. Thanks Mark, I'll make this a sticky. As you know I don't have an HR so was unaware regarding battery AND ECU disconnection, useful info for HR owners though.
  15. Must admit to being a bit puzzled as I thought Uprev released software for each type of ECU, I'm sure I read this somewhere on here
  16. Fair enough, I've just never heard of an ECU being sent to America to be reflashed. It might be something to do with the HR but an ECU reset normally sorts most things out. I'm sure Abbey will be along at some point to let us know😀 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  17. nice find Steve
  18. Google will be best bet, they were discontinued a year ago I think, replaced with 453's. Someone might still have some if you are lucky
  19. Thats interesting, what make is your ECU, why America? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. Did you have anything else done while you were there?
  21. What's wrong with you Dave? Mr Putin is a very nice man http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11422969/Vladimir-Putin-is-a-wife-beater-and-six-other-claims-in-new-documentary.html
  22. I moved it Colin
  23. They are blue at the moment and fancied a complete change!!! Not anodised altough I was very tempted. @ Stu I will have a full set in Azure Blue for sale at some point
×
×
  • Create New...