Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I do, won't go anywhere else.
  2. And a repost I beleive.
  3. The question is not whether his wealth 'matters' it's whether it influences his behaviour. I'd be willing to bet that one of the reasons he felt able to behave in a way that most of us wouldn't dream of at work is because the consequences for him would not be the same as they would for us. If I punch someone at work I get the sack. If I get the sack that has a major impact on my life because I lose my income. If I'm a millionaire I don't have to worry about that. The sad part is that 150,000 people who think it's alright to punch someone have signed a petition to have him reinstated. Oh dear.
  4. Happy Birthday Tom, have a great day mate
  5. BBC news stated last night that the remainder the series was unlikely to be shown, shame if you like him and the prog but as others have said, if it's true, you can't go around "lamping" people without expecting serious repurcussions.
  6. So what mods do you need to do?
  7. That was to do with James may being late for work and holding up filming, Hammond was tweeting about it too The media makes me die, that was quoted from the BBC website regarding the Clarkson incident today, clearly inferring that it was to do with something else
  8. The power is whats got me bugged. its the GENUINE 3.5 v6 (oh thank god! i thought it was a fake), car is on around 34k miles, but a new engine 6k mile ago, just had a repsray, and now its up for sale? eh ??? power is typoed ?: 395.6 296.4 ^^^ thats 3 out of 4 digits that have changed. again as said, where are the dynos. theres mention of ecu tuning, uprated cams, etc etc. soooo many things here that worry me. i might give the seller a call... just for Shirt's and Giggles. Ask some questions on ebay and get the answers in writing
  9. No smoke without fire:- The presenter himself has remained silent, however last month he tweeted a post saying a "new presenter for Top Gear" was wanted. "Applicant should be old, badly dressed and pedantic but capable of getting to work on time," he said.
  10. Got to admire your dedication 4 hour drive each way from work!! You obviously enjoyed it though Hope it gets better for you next time, pretty big learning curve too I should imagine?
  11. Ah, I see ^ Thanks.
  12. I didn't realise they filmed them that far in advance
  13. This thread originated in 2006 and they are/were based in Warrington
  14. Well after the last one I hope they've sorted the battery drain on 5s's.
  15. hes got a nice waiting area and certainly doesn't mind you watching what he's doing. He'll drop you in town as well I think too, give him a call and have a chat, a few hours killing time would certainly be my priority over a conveniently located dealership. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  16. Get yourself down to kaizer motors, you really won't go wrong there, ex Nissan European tech of the year as well! Take mine thee all the time now. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  17. Woooohooo Hope it all works out Mr & Mrs K
  18. This might help, at least it'll give you some other options http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwifWnBRCB5PT57KSVw-kBEiQASV7aRCyQgQLiuI0Z7UJgupXymSWOidNZnxqH9AKePE7X9zgaAv7C8P8HAQ
  19. Indeed, they rust to pieces
  20. PM me Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  21. And that successfully concludes the interview process, the job is yours
  22. It's not Ekona is it?
  23. Been out for a blast today as well but managed to collect 2 stone ships from one stone
×
×
  • Create New...