Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Lol, you'd never come out of there!
  2. Mate, I think you deserve a day off
  3. Absolutely brilliant news, really pleased for you.
  4. You could always post some pictures of your car yourself, or start a build thread if you haven't already I think the general consensus on this sort of thing is if you turn up to a meet and someone takes a vid or photos of your car and posts tthem here then it's a bonus. Next time take some pictures of the meet yourself and post them up.
  5. That's a serious case of Zeditis!!
  6. Hmmmmmm "There still some bits and bolts need to be done on the car Email, text or call for price and further information" Some bits to be done
  7. Nice one fella ^
  8. Leon, Darren is a man obsessed!! I went over to help him with block sanding last week, he'd had a bout 3 hours sleep, I got there at 0930 and he was still at it when I left around 5, mind you he did have a rather vacant stare by then. Great job guys, love that colour too :yahoo:
  9. Live Norway shows cancelled http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32013181
  10. My work here is complete.
  11. I went to Powerflow in Redhill with my Ark as I wanted rolled tips too. They did a great job and, here's their website link http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/dealer-locator/ and here's my Ark with rolled tips http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58750-how-to-smurfadise-a-zedbrembos-p20/page__st__320 (page 17)
  12. I was impressed by the grammar and the spelling too
  13. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/520bhp-twin-turbo-magazine-cover-show-car-extreme-low-mileage/3667747
  14. glrnet

    Paycos RTP update

    Haven't we already seen these Ian? Looks good Martin Yeah but different angle remember
  15. glrnet

    Paycos RTP update

    Haven't we already seen these Ian? Looks good Martin
  16. Clearly It's the GLO not the GOL!!!!
  17. There's a metal guard on the discs it could be that scraping on the disc, you can bend it away from the disc with your hands. And what JC said ^
  18. Am I missing something? If you are buying a new HU just make sure it's ipod friendly
  19. Have you been drinking?
  20. That isn't quite what you inferred in your previous post!
  21. Absolutely fine thank you mate
  22. Where's the GLO when you need him
  23. PM Cal
  24. Spigot bush noise was much louder than that.
×
×
  • Create New...