Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. glrnet

    engine blown

    What exactly have the garage told you, what are the symptoms, how long have you had it, where did you buy it, any warrant, can you post a video of engine noise?
  2. glrnet

    engine blown

    pm zmanalex
  3. It;s his bonnet now Ady I don't care what he does to it as long as he doesn't turn it green
  4. What Doogy said about the i20's, they are the dogs, best in ear headphones I've had
  5. Not a fan of black cf bonnets as you know, but fair play mate, you don't mess about, no doubt it will look the dogs as usual Bit ironic, we just got shot of Bob's CF Each to thier own and long may it stay that way.
  6. Ha! It's only paint, easy to change the silver bay parts to yellow shouldthe need arise
  7. There's absolutely NO problem with that Andy
  8. I've messaged him and asked him some "interesting" questions
  9. That's better
  10. Good progress Jimbo, love the idea for the the feet
  11. Brilliant job Chirag , a braver man than me
  12. The bonnet should be fun
  13. Ummm NO!! Carry on then Can we just clarify if you enjoy wearing spandex while watching men? Or...............................
  14. Makes perfect sense now you've explained it properly
  15. Noooooooooo way, you just got it!!!
  16. It's another Bernie F1asco
  17. I knew you'd bite As I said absolutely no problem
  18. I've never ridden a bike in my life (prepares for flaming from 2 wheeled fanatics ) but I find this such bloody good entertainment as does mrs glrnet. Can't wait for the next one, watched all 3 races today
  19. He wasn't delivering other stuff though :stir:
  20. If he had caused offence it would be all over the media, it isn't, and with all due respect this photo MAY have been taken just before the anthem was played
  21. The Doctor is in the house!!! chips. you are obviously far more knowledgeable than me regarding 2 wheeled sport but that 1st GP was amazeballs as far as I'm concerned, far more enterntaining than F1.
  22. Yup, the blue ones aren't too much bother and they will be for sale when they are swapped for the new yellow ones.
×
×
  • Create New...