Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. It is common for paints to look a very slightly different shade when sprayed on plastic as opposed to metal but that does look unusually mis matched. Sorry I can't be more helpful
  2. It wasn't too bad, had to move some AC piping on the nerarside and the radiator expansion bottle needs to come out too, I expect you will have a lot more hardware to mvoe as it comes out from the top.
  3. Top man Much appreciated mate All is good, I used felt to protect the cooling plate too. Thanks again, I love this place.
  4. A little update, fitted the Mishimoto on Thursday last week, see Page 24 of my build thread here :- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58750-how-to-smurfadise-a-zedbrembos-p20/page__st__460 These used to be supplied from Mishimoto with just the cables from the two fans and no connectors. Good news, they are now supplied with Nissan connectors and plug straight into the Nissan loom .
  5. Thank you GMB, really appreciate that. I have no other stoppers at all, is this right or have I misplaced something when I swapped bonnets?
  6. I think I've got one of these missing, should there be one on each side of the bonnet? Thanks
  7. I think he's gone back in the loft
  8. Yep, it needs to make its mind up Ha, been out there 3 times today and had to pack up and come in again, i need a Zed Shed
  9. Lovely deep smooth sound, I like that It'll be interesting to hear it after you've been to H Dev
  10. Nice Tell me about the bloody weather
  11. I did get another coat on the front calipers and they are starting to look nice and shiny now. Another coat on the top and front surfaces and they should be all good. Having some issues with one of the rears but nothing some wet and dry won't cure
  12. Another bloody half day!!
  13. Can't test it out yet as intake pipes, filter box and "200 other parts" according to Ricey are at Revolve Automotive Ltd for a bit of a spruce up Another up date on Monday (weather permitting)
  14. Bloody weather!! Any way here are some pix from Thursday. Time to fit the Mishimoto fans supplied by Torqen. Got the old girl up on axle stands, front bumper, wheel arch liners and undertray off just to make life a bit easier. Old fans out Mishimoto in So much more room in there now It's worth pointing out that this is supplied as "plug & play" now with Nissan connectors that plug straight into the Nissan loom, just make sure you mark the fan looms accordingly so they connect back in the right places.
  15. Thank you Richard
  16. PM coming Ewen
  17. Ha, that brings back memories, my first company vehicle was one of those, GUC 16J lovingly maintained by GPO Engineering Showing my age now, I learnt to drive in a Vauxhall Viva HA
  18. Looking good Jimbo As I quickly scrolled down I thought you'd gone over to the "Keyser side" and prayed them green, tf it was masking tape Off out to get the final coat of yellow on the Brembos
×
×
  • Create New...