Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Well let's hope you don't have to REALLY ask for help in the future Ha, that's the last time I help Bradders
  2. Looking nearly as good as my new Logo
  3. Mate!! What happened?
  4. Congratulations to you and Jemma.
  5. Have a great day matey
  6. Piece of cake then
  7. Are you sure you don't want blue?
  8. I tried hard to resist but it's all Bob's fault, and yours ^
  9. I know exactly what you mean!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. You actually tried Eco mode!!? Humpster!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Pardon?
  12. Fraid not It's been a devils own job to get her to recognise Zeds She always phones me when she spots a modified one though
  13. She said you were driving in a peculiar manner. I reassured her that you were just listening to your exhaust while at the same time giving other road users the benefit too She replied, "you are all big kids"
  14. mrs glrnet just got back, she said it was LOUD, I'm guessing maybe Mouthwash with his new Zorst?
  15. I'll pm you later Stu, had a bloody job finding someone who did them in a dark blue but he communicated really well on ebay and they're coming from Israel, orderd Sunday evening and he despatched them with an Israeli Postal Service Tracking No. yesterday. Will take a few days I guess but I'm in no immediate rush **EDIT** You have PM
  16. Had a delivery yesterday from Torqen Can't wait to get these fitted Well, the Coilies anyway
  17. Got a couple more coats on the previously primed pair of calipers this morning, hopefully will get the painting finished this week. Blue Decals ordered, just waiting on new seals and nipples etc to arrive
  18. Ordered a Mishimoto fan assembly and some Coilies just over a week ago, arrived yesterday, excellent service with transit updates on a regular basis. Will review and post on my build thread when fitted.
  19. Or has he? http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-32128321 What wil be will be
  20. Mrs glrnet spotted you this morning around 10:30, A24 and onto M25 towards A3 juncs 9 & 10. Forum sticker Silver 350 HG55 ***
  21. I think we can assume by his lack of response that it confirms that it's all nonsense
  22. Yup, he's got enough real grief going on at the moment
×
×
  • Create New...