Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Now what!!? You're getting as bad as Bob
  2. Easyjet will not allow just 1 person on the flight deck any longer http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32075657
  3. Alonso says the car failed. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/32065185
  4. When did you last check it?
  5. Bugger!! So sorry to hear this mate, thoughts with the family and everyone else affected by this tragedy.
  6. You can make a donation at anytime to the forum
  7. I told mrs glrnet about this weeks ago and she still wonders why she can't get to sleep after palying suduko to fall asleep!!
  8. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news Jeez Louise this tragedy was bad enough without this being true
  9. Thanks for taking the time and trouble, as you say, each to their own and I'm happy to continue using it on the basis that it has made a gearbox with known and recorded failings (the 350 generally, not just mine ) much much smoother, over 30k covered so far since synchro on 5th was replaced at 32k and absolutely fine. Interestingly the people who rebuilt my gearbox recommended it to.
  10. He must have a buyer lined up for a silly price.
  11. It seems the art of copying and pasting is dying!! 1. Grundy225 - Paid 2. Andy James - Paid 3. Buster - Paid 4. Tarmac - Paid 5. A9H-RX 6. Brummiestormer - Paid 7. Panman - Paid 8. Humpy - Paid 9. Dunks - Paid 10. Mouthwash - Paid* 11. DDay - Paid 12. Ogman - Paid 13. Chizzz - Paid 14. Firemansim - Paid 15. 14N - Paid 16. Shezza - Paid 17. StevoD - Paid 18. Mudman - Paid 19. Ozzy225 - Paid 20. Mr P - Paid ********************************************************* Second list for next batch of tickets. 1. Bizz 2. Swiiftyy 3. Telboy83 4. ap427 5.parello9 6.Mason 7. 8. 9. 10.
  12. I think that would be a yes Ross
  13. Too piercing man, too piercing. skip to 0.28
  14. Full statement here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32054004
  15. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32052736
  16. Zspeed one is ok but does have larger gaps at the sides towards the wheels and more road dirt gets up than with the standard Nissan plastic jobby. Don't know about any others
  17. I'm sure Molyslip wouldn't sell a product that knowingly would cause gearbox component failure.
  18. That aside, and yes I know he's got a fairly pucker workshop, never will I moan again about working on the Zed!
  19. Well I can only speak from my own experience and it did make a difference to the smoothness of gear changes and if Zmanalex uses and recommends it then it's good enough for me. At worst it won't do any harm.
  20. http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/engine-oils-fluids/gearbox-oil/molyslip-gearbox-protector It does make a considerable difference, most people on here seem to recommend it when changing gearbox oil
  21. Took mine to my local Indy tyre place and they put it up on the ramp, did use a pump thing to top up the gear box oil I think. Don't forget to add Molyslip.
  22. Great job Matt
  23. That's very nice
  24. Getting there mate, I shouldn't moan about prepping until you've spoken to Darren or Leon
  25. Hope you have a good day tomorrow mate
×
×
  • Create New...