Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. DO IT!!!! Might go and check out a few videos lol This is no time to watch porn Will!!
  2. What the other Graham said ^
  3. Come on Dan, that was 5 minutes ago ^
  4. Ask as many times as you like, we'll help if we can
  5. ok, I'll stick with helping Darren block sanding 240z panels then!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  6. On that basis I think I'll save myself some time later on and not bother then Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. Ha and I thought it was just me, I hate that bit between the seat and the tunnel that you just can't reach.
  8. It was a cracking game
  9. Well if they are in the areas of the screen deemed unacceptable by the road traffic act they are breaking the law
  10. @ WW @ SMD http://www.theroadtrafficlawyer.com/dash-cameras-improper-placement-can-put-risk/
  11. 25/27 ft lbs I think for both filler and drain plugs
  12. I like that a lot
  13. I think I'd be asking them for a minute by minute breakdown of the fuse checking procedure!!! Shoud make an interesting read
  14. Not me, made in China, some of the reviews aren't great. You get what you pay for, £31.86 think I'd rather pay more and KNOW the product works properly.
  15. Also looks like Alonso may not be back for Malaysia as well.. Link here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31866157
  16. Fast approaching laughing stock territory now.
  17. I think I'd appointing my own engineer.
  18. Unfortunately a few of us on here have heard the same thing and now another unlucky punter has had a bad experience. I'm pinning this so hopefully others will be pre warned.
  19. Bummer!!! Really sorry to hear this Ian, have been looking forward with some enthusiasm to seeing this progress. Hopefully it will get sorted today
  20. Just logged on this morning and that escalated quickly from last night. Enough is enough and this is locked until some facts arrive from official sources or the matter is resolved and made public. When it is unlocked please try to stay on topic and be civil to each other.
  21. According to Ted, "Yes.". Although he couldn't answer by how much as it's unlikely that many of the cars will be running flat out until the race, but he did confirm that they are indeed louder. ETA: that's Ted Kravitz by the way, not just some random guy I know on Facebook called Ted. If it was, it would, of course be incontrovertibly true
  22. Recorde, hopefully will get a chance to have a look during the weekend.
×
×
  • Create New...