Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. and more importantly, the number of Spurs fans doesn't change with the closing of each season. Yeah I have been there through thin and thinner I remember when my dad had to take me to the spurs shop to buy a new shirt as none of the sports shops round us were selling them! I also remember having to pay for names on shirts by the letter, I wanted to get Sheringham but I could only afford to get Fox
  2. and more importantly, the number of Spurs fans doesn't change with the closing of each season.
  3. Have you got it for sale anywhere else?
  4. Except it was your money in the first place which they should never have had
  5. Last time Arsenal won anything? or the last time Wenger did a proper job of anything?
  6. My uncle lives in the flats opposite the Shrewsbury ground, used to love watching the men in a little boat chasing after the ball when it got booted into the river.
  7. I put the threaded part of the filler cap into the handle like this.... And then keep a rough eye on the dials and take it out a £ or so before the target amount.
  8. Im going tomorrow and taking 5 of my son's friends as it was hes Birthday yesterday but just found out they all support Chelsea Convert them! More yiddo's is never a bad thing
  9. PM Stu1986 as I know he had a project on for something similar. Say I sent you
  10. I've been a couple of times, always love heading down there. SMD will dry hump you until your leg falls off for this
  11. Ouch, sorry to hear that!
  12. I'm confused. What does this even mean? It means his car has sweets and receipts and nothing else in it. Mine has nothing in it at all, but again, I always lock the doors anyway. I'm also unpredictable as I shove the filler cap into the handle of the pump and wander around the car whilst it fills so they'd have to be lucky to get past me.
  13. If they can't get one done in the advert with matching panel colours it always puts me off. When you're trying to sell something, surely you'd put the best picture you have of the product? Not a bad colour match job.
  14. Nope, but working for a tax firm I'm fairly pleased my contributions get calculated correctly!
  15. That's got to be an issue with the seat mount, I can't see any rational reason that Nissan would say "Hey guys, next year lets move a single seat bolt 2mm further forwards." You could drill the hole out, however then you'd have runners that weren't parallel and when you move the seat you'd put a load of strain on the moving components. Do it nice or do it twice and all that....
  16. Maybe it's just me, but the desk looks very secure and stable, that chair; not so much!
  17. Watch your shins on that horizontal bar! Very nice desk, smart and subtle
  18. :lol:
  19. De wiper it, problem solved Yep, it's the same for everyone. It should be able to lift enough to get a cloth/wash mitt under though.
  20. The exhaust or the signature? or both? It's almost the same height as most people's photoshop jobbies like but if it makes you all happy I'll change it when I get a chance. Ooooh, make a photoshoppy one! Add sparkles too People can't complain then
  21. I bought a corbeau base mount from the US, it came through with no import tax which was a plus. Anything Bride isn't going to be cheap, but try here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUDDY-CLUB-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-LOW-BUCKET-SEAT-RAIL-UK-RIGHT-DRIVERS-SIDE-Z0668-/230885771124?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c1dd4774 They are UK based and have both sides
  22. Maybe a tad harsh :lol:
  23. If some welds split, surely you should have them all re-welded? Which won't be cheap as you'll need a quality weld to ensure you don't have to get them done again?
×
×
  • Create New...