Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I won VIP tickets to the O2 from that Nissan stand. My Mrs was getting huffy as I spent AAAAGES looking around the "innovation station". She soon ate her words when I got the email saying I'm watching a show as a "guest of Nissan" including drinks and food on them for the night I just hope I get lots of Nissan "Merch"
  2. Sorry SMD, there's a problem with your plan http://www.thedrum.c...an-torture-porn Where there is a will(y) there is a way Please don't say that, my middle name is William and I feel like I'm being lined up for something
  3. Sorry SMD, there's a problem with your plan http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/07/21/government-google-set-announce-plans-ban-torture-porn
  4. May seem like a stupid suggestion for future, but what about using a scanner? I scanned my ipad screen once (don't ask!) and it worked!
  5. I use the standard oil, it's on my list of things to change as I doubt it's ever been done, it's just one of those things I never get round to doing I've only ever had the problem on really hot days where I've been using it a lot, give it a couple of minutes and it's fine. And in respect of the GTR stuff into the 350 casing, can I suggest a shoe horn?!
  6. I upload pictures via the free tapatalk app. It's much easier to use the forum as a whole
  7. Awesome! Now every time I think about you (not in a weird way or anything ) I'm going to imagine Jerry Springer!
  8. £15 + £3 delivery from ebay for 10 studs and then £1 each + delivery from Driftworks for the new slimline nuts. Worth the money much
  9. Maybe this thread will be done with now, after all, everything that has NEEDED to be said has been. RT has just summed it up nicely with a cat and cat's solve all internet related problems right? And just to make sure, have some Picard:
  10. The diff is really good to be honest. I notice it locking up less effectively when it gets hot, don't know about you Stevo? I've heard that if you weld it you'll snap drive shafts like anything, which has held me back from welding it up. You can get a cusco 2 way for a couple of grand though
  11. They also have cross road junctions that have red flashing lights in all directions, confused me the first time I saw one. You have to take it in turns to cross, one at a time, simply wouldn't work here. I've only seen 3 or 4 of this type and only in small towns. Some of the junctions in the big cities of The U.S.A are a complete nightmare they have double line turning lanes on both sides each with a filter light and in Colorado they often have traffic lights on the slip road leading onto the freeway. Pete The lights onto the freeway confused the heck out of me in LA! They only let 1 or 2 cars through at a time too, so when a numpty like me hesitates people get very honk happy
  12. You can turn right (would be left over here) on a red unless it says otherwise. It works really well and I really liked it when I was driving over there.
  13. I've been thinking about this. Whilst people can argue about jumping a red light until the cows come home. It is illegal, end of. However what gets me is what the thought process must be? "Oh my look at that nasty horrible man, he's not going to stop in time." "BAD MAN. BAD MAN. I WILL FIND YOU AND OUT YOU AS A LIGHT JUMPER" "Quick, what's the time?" "22:43.18, must remember that for when I get home to pull the footage off the camera, save it, upload it to youtube, start a thread on the 350z owners forum and post it up" When I see someone jump a red light I think to myself "what a dick" or I might use some bad words if it's a particularly bad one. Strikes me as a bit odd that someone's first thought is "INTERNET!"
  14. Tease! But having said that I have a friend who hails from Norwich.... hmmmm! Maybe a PM on the way if he's up your way soon and thanks
  15. Well these didn't last long. All 4 pinched from a Sainsbury's car park at the weekend. Seriously?! All 4 in one go!?
  16. depends on the spec etc of the disks. I'd recommend reading the gumpf which came with them or looking at the manufacturers website
  17. I have a Z seat for my PC, very comfy, highly recommend GLWTGA (Good luck with the give away )
  18. AliveBoy

    Rollcage

    Where are you based? And do you want bolt or weld in? and to what spec? Supposedly Nickson Motorsport in Surrey are some of the best around. Driftworks shipped their new project from Birmingham down to them for a cage to go in and it looks amazing. There's some on the tinternet where you buy the cage in bits, get a welder of your choice to put it all together and then send pictures and a weld sample to the company for them to issue you an FIA certificate. Edit: It's not FIA it's MSA, and here's a link There's 3 options for the 350z. http://www.customcages.co.uk/Rollcage/Models.castle?manufacturer=Nissan
  19. Careful, BBK might report it to the police as he has his reg showing
  20. I'm after a TON (not literally ) of drift tyres for the next 2 months or so. When you change your tyres, instead of paying £2 a tyre for disposal, let me know and I'll either take them off you or if they are good I'll give you a couple of quid for them. I'm not after part worns, just 18" scrap tyres which hold pressure and have say 1mm (under the legal limit) on them. Thanks errbody
  21. Because no-one else has ever made a mistake whilst driving and would be totally cool with it being posted on the internet if they did? Seems to me that a really pedantic post has been blown well out of proportion.
  22. So there's me wondering what you're pointing out with your red line. Until I realise that it's the straw to the WD40 (or any other widely available spray lubricant brand)....
×
×
  • Create New...