Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. That won't stop the emissions
  2. Get friendly with an MOT tester... Lol +1
  3. Yes and no, I have the backbox with a mix of other bits and bobs including decats and my K2 dropped its baffles very soon after I got it. I also had to get the inlet to the box red hot to bend it to the correct angle to fit it to the car as it was completely wrong, as well as one of the hangers wasn't at the correct angle. I also had to take a hammer to the tips a few months after I got it to stop the inner skin from rattling. I literally had to smash the lip in to get it to roll over more onto the inner skin and bite down to stop it from vibrating. Now you may think that all the fitment issues may be from a crash damaged Z which is putting the parts out of line, but my car has never been in a prang and the back end is 100% perfect (the front is another story, but thats from my drifting )
  4. on driftworks the word "epic" automatically gets swapped out for "mediocre" maybe "japspeed" should be swapped out for "no no no no NO" here?!
  5. To the OP, when you order, make sure you get a set of the long dial stalkey bits, they look like this: And they mean you can adjust the hardness of the rears easily through the strut Some places include them for free and some don't, they aren't normally too expensive though.
  6. Please don't. I want sideways to answer my questions first but it looks like he can't. Doesn't matter what I think anyway
  7. Seriously think this thread might need a padlock on it soon....
  8. Not going to lie, the floor needs a sweep
  9. I'm going to quote this, for that time when someone jumps a red light and ploughs into the side of your car. Will it just be a tiny mistake then? +1 +2 Maybe you do that sort of thing then Dblock? There's times when people are just on the change, but that's a blatant jumping of lights, no matter which way you look at it, he purposes chose to cross a red light. Yes if he did that I'd chase him and smash his window with a wiper. Are you honestly saying you make no mistakes when driving? If anyone says they've never dashed for the lights on yellow they are a liar.
  10. BC's are amazing. I found they made the car ride better as well as handle. I found the standard suspension quite crashy, however the BC's know if you want them to be comfy or hard thanks to their adjustability unlike the standard suspension which tries to do both at the same time.
  11. And you could house a family in that arch gap too!
  12. My favourite is no longer for sale http://www.cherished...s/0/CUN 7L.html Edit: Woooaaaah, that site has a whole naughty section: http://www.cherished-number-plates.co.uk/cherished-number-plates/cherished-number-plates-search/rude/10
  13. The one which gets me is when people buy one of those and chuck Bentley badges all over it!
  14. I believe, so long as you are clear of the junction by the time the light is red you are ok. "AMBER means STOP. You may go on only if the amber appears after you have crossed the stop line or are so close to it that to pull up might cause an accident" http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_191933.pdf
  15. http://www.driftworks.com/shallow-open-ended-wheel-nuts-m12-x-1-25-nissan-etc.html £1 each isn't exactly expensive! To the OP, those studs look good. The problem in your post is when people have slip on spacers. You'll be good with those
  16. Buy new studs, fit studs, done. It's about £15 for 10 new studs inc delivery I'd expect. Will take a mechanic about 7-8 minutes to fit. Done! If you're going to bin them I'll pay you for postage to me they're perfectly usable and good kit. Send a message to zmanalex and he will sort you some studs out for a good price.
  17. Where do you live dude. I'm sure someone nearby can let you borrow one to test
  18. They were bought used, so they can come in any which way so long as they're as described
  19. Added: bluebells, smurfette. Removed: not the bush!
  20. Procedure sounds good. Hub bolts to spacer, spacer bolts to wheel. And for new studs and or nuts
  21. Wasn't this place on Grand Designs the other week? The old lifeboat building was turned into a house? Edit: Lovely photo by the way
  22. The system is supposed to run most of the time. Even in the cold, run in constantly and you'll be fine.
  23. *Looks up at SMD's DP*
×
×
  • Create New...