Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I doubt he'll replace oem with oem though.
  2. I also worked in a supermarket in my college days back when price-guns were still used. A pet hate of mine used to be the same small group of people who would hover around the cream cakes like wasps waiting for them to be reduced - the minute the stickers went on the same three or four people would descend like locusts and grab the whole lot leaving no chance for anyone else to get em! They'd have nothing else in their baskets except a huge pile of reduced cream cakes! MMMMMMM cream cakes!
  3. Did he get the Macbook with it?
  4. I've paid £100 twice for 2 sets without tyres recently. With tyres I'd say that's a good price GLWTS
  5. Is that the reputation of a guy who can't figure out the quote tags? Christ this is relentless! Im using a phone..give me a break haha Welcome along dude, if you have any questions make sure to ask if you're on a smart phone the tapatalk app really helps with forum dealings. Highly recommended. I'm using it now
  6. Make them provide their own connection say its a "life lesson"
  7. less devices!
  8. Is that a garbage attempt to get a bite? No, just a pondering!
  9. Yea but were them skiddy types who dont want rubber unlike the nice peoples on here who like to treat there 350z a little bit more well friendly lets put it Was pretty much my badly worded point
  10. ive all already got the answer cheers fella and had plenty of messages about them so you answer its your own and not the masses Obviously not with the guy that "seemed insulted" with the price and hence why you asked the question. I didnt actually mention price anyway, just classifieds are littered with Rota Grid Drifts and dw might be a good avenue if your wanting to sell. Check out the spec on a lot of the D1 spec cars, a lot run 19's as do competitive drift cars over here for the point of me being bored at work other than polos G35 and luneys supra no other car in the BDC runs 19s and i somehow doubt Saito ,Orido or any other D1 driver or Formula D are doing to pop on to 350z-uk or DW to buy a pair of Rotas from the uk when them and original alternatives are available in there own country, your correct you didnt mention price but when saying dirfters dont care about the rubber on your saying brand new khumo are now worth as much a Achilles with 1mm tread left? in my eyes and please people of 350z-uk correct me if im wrong but what are you more likely to buy a set of wheel with good rubber on or a set with no rubber that you now have to find rubber yourself. But cheers for your input. The last 4 sets of alloy's I've bought haven't come with rubber at all If I was to buy some 19's it would be purely for looks and road use as A) 19's are bloody expensive normally, let alone to go through a set in 4 laps and You're gearing the car up putting more strain on bits, so I'm not going to go all out on them. However, I'm not a pro so I wouldn't know. I do know that Vaughn Gittin Jr uses 18's as I have one in my lounge at home though!
  11. What's worse, being an idiot queuing to get into a shop that isn't open, or watching people queue to get into a shop which isn't open...?
  12. https://twitter.com/mr_blobby
  13. Cool, they wouldn't be hard to swipe as I have a quick release front bumper and I use bonnet pins, flip them open and you're in!
  14. Well that confirms some of my thoughts
  15. Yes Buster very much like that! When I looked they only had 50mm ones and 60mm ones :/ Thanks brother! Buster has more family on here?! It's a Buster invasion!
  16. Might sound Odd, but I can lend you a couple from my bumper for a day or 2? I'm in Woking if you want to come over later and pick them? You can take 4 if you want
  17. A prime example of why there should be an intelligence test for the internet. Or even scrapping free email addresses all together. If you had to pay for your email address, people would be less likely to make fake ones for which to create fake twitter and or facebook accounts etc meaning that trolls would be less common and hate accounts couldn't be made so easily. I reckon that even a one off payment of say £5 would stop a lot of people. Maybe I'm being too short sighted though.
  18. Fit it with: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Filter-Electric-Supercharger-FORD-FOCUS-ST-VAUXHALL-CORSA-RENAULT-MEGANE-/320947293452?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab9f30d0c and http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLAMER-KIT-FLAME-KIT-EXHAUST-FLAMER-FULL-KIT-/321050177765?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac014f0e5 with a side helping of: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evo-6-Bonnet-Scoop-/121148870476?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c35090f4c and you'll be grand
  19. Well I didn't expect that answer! Although I suppose I should always expect anything with you being on here SMD He had to change it after the forum recieved a complaint letter from A.R.S.E ( Association of Rodents Suppliers of England )
  20. Well I didn't expect that answer! Although I suppose I should always expect anything with you being on here SMD
  21. Do tell! Us noobs have no idea what it was
  22. Y'ouch. Not the best thread to revive I don't think!
  23. AliveBoy

    Nismo GTR

    A rallycross car goes 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. It's not too unbelievable, it will take a lot of gadgets and a lot of trimming back the fat, but it will be possible.
  24. AliveBoy

    Nismo GTR

    people said the R34 couldn't be beaten, and it was. People said the R35 was the best it could be, it's been improved on 2 times so far. People said the Ferrari F40 and then F50 were the ultimate supercars that could never be beaten. They're long in the tooth now and aren't fabulously fast! Never say never!
×
×
  • Create New...