Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. *bad word*, NO we banned them for very good reasons Is the swear filter not active anymore? Is swearing ok now like other forums? Dunno but i got a warning for using such foul language, i mean there could be children on here. Presumably all users on here would be at least 17, more likely 18 as you'd not join an owners forum unless you were an owner/prospective owner/dreamer/troll the latter 2 of which deserve a bad word or 2 said to them
  2. Some guy who crashes a lot!
  3. It's a brand which Ken Block created. It's on all of his cars and they sell some cool clothing which I must admit, I own some of, and I like it I guess it's because if you drive erratically you'd be going for a "hoon". http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoonigan
  4. *bad word*, NO we banned them for very good reasons Is the swear filter not active anymore? Is swearing ok now like other forums?
  5. I've got a japspeed backbox, I was on my 3rd maybe 4th drift day when it suddenly got pretty loud in the cabin, the increase was the baffles departing the box for a new life on the floor at pod.
  6. DOOOOOOOOOOOO it Stevo! Also, have you got a WARNING sir?
  7. Supposedly very good well priced bits of kit. I've read loads of good reviews on them, but not having tried it myself I wouldn't like to say for 100%
  8. Meeting people at 7 to collect tickets I'm on a stand with a (pretty rubbish) club and that's what time they're meeting. I tried moving it forward but they're sticking to it. They have both my tickets and my stand pass so I can't do a sneaky and meet them there.
  9. I suppose that is just what happens when you post your phone number openly on a ridiculous ebay add
  10. Traffic is mental at Trax, literally you'll spend a good 40mins queueing to get in!
  11. Whaaaa?! Why so early?! I've got a meeting point of 7.00 so I don't think I'll be leaving quite so early lol. I think 5 ish will be my departure time from Woking. Leaving me enough time for a Maccy D's breakfast and 65mph all the way
  12. I'm going up early, just not sure what time yet
  13. Everyone can drive like Ken Block, just depends for how long I'm just going to leave this here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-PGCmizGgw
  14. I'd guess it's his target price? Or he just likes writing random sums of money into his ebay adds
  15. I have got a 3" sound reducing valve that will be up for sale with it soon. It's on eBay and someone has clicked by it now but refuses to pay!? He has a couple of days to pay before I list it on here I've got one of those too, but I think I'd need to belt a silencer into the straight pipe, which would then scrape on the floor, so it would probably be more agro than just building one from scratch. I bet it sounds lovely with the cats still in though! GLWTS
  16. I'd love it but I think without cat's in I'd ruin my hearing and not get on a single track ever
  17. Ok guys, who took this too far? Only £999,900 left to go in the next 14 hours!
  18. What, his 3XL pants?! I just looked at the seller's buying history and now see why that was funny At least he didn't buy these from them... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-5Color-New-Sexy-Men-s-Enhance-Underwear-Low-Rise-Jockstrap-briefs-Size-S-M-L/190859997389?_trksid=p2047675.m1986&_trkparms=aid%3D555003%26algo%3DPW.CAT%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D29%26meid%3D885326718998667591%26pid%3D100013%26prg%3D1013%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D400494207315%26
  19. Welcome to the facebook (and now apparently forum) version of chain mail
  20. This poor bloke is probably creaming his pants! Less than a day in and it's got 9 bids on it and it's already nearly 3 times what it sold for last time!
  21. Come on then. Who's outbid me?! You shan't be forgiven! I really wanted that plate!
  22. It looks like a really bad photoshop! I suppose it's not long until this is a fashion though There's some vans round us which have been "wrapped" in fake grass, never actually manage to tell what they are advertising though. Hopefully the grass :shrugs:
  23. Just too high roller for you Dan, what with my £2.50 private plate budget and my 50p bread from Sainsburys!
  24. New highest bidder I'm on top until £2.51!
  25. AliveBoy

    new rims

    Really like them! Was starting to think that only rota wheels fitted on 350z's
×
×
  • Create New...