Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I believe its a 1.5 way diff
  2. I get 56 ltrs of Tesco Momentum 99 for £79 that's £1-40 per litre. Motorway sServices are a complete rip off for fuel prices. Where do you fill up?! It's 1.46 for normal fuel round here!
  3. Removed by YouTube by request of the people who run the oscars, their property or something...
  4. call in at nissan and they will fix it instantly for free, it's a known issue.
  5. Where are you based?
  6. booo..... video has been removed!
  7. I don't like beer.... very simple but effective engineering there! Unfortunately I think you do have to buy the beverage of choice, it doesn't magically refill Otherwise it would be cherry coke for me!
  8. If you need a hand fitting the coilies sometime let me know, I did mine on the road at home. I haven't changed my control arms and everything seems ok and I've had it checked over.
  9. AliveBoy

    S13 / 180SX

    The PS13 is the one without pop up headlights. PS13, S13, S14, S14A's are all great cars, just watch out as a LOT of them have really bad rust problems on them. Quite a few will have had it fixed in one way or another, just make sure one has. The S13 came with a CA18 engine which many people like to bin for an SR20, but as above, the PS13 came with an SR20 as standard I believe.
  10. Love the new sportbrake XF! Jags are my all time fave cars. All of them apart from the S-Type have been remarkable, especially since they got hold of the Aston Martin Designers. The F type is amazing too.
  11. There used to be some companies who offer insurance on your insurance excess. That way you can whack it up, bring the premium down and then the excess insurance takes your hit should the worst happen
  12. A black roof is so easily available from a standard manufacturer these days that anyone looking for a second hand 350z several years in the future isn't going to care about a black roof. I'd 100% spray it.
  13. Elephant charged me £47 for a "non standard exhaust", air filter, spoiler, a carbon air duct in the front bumper, and any stickers I like over the entire car. I asked them why it was so cheap (I'm only 23 so was expecting to need Vaseline for modifications) and apparently, as not many people declare mods they keep the cost as low as possible to "reward" people for telling them.
  14. I've heard that's a really hard colour to match! Looks spot on.
  15. *Fresh Pants required!*
  16. I'll take a pic of the bits when I get home tonight. They aren't attached to anything though
  17. I wouldn't suggest a talking alarm, it would probably become a game to set it off them. I've seen kids playing before seeing who could get closest to an RX-7 without the clifford alarm making its warning sound. Edit: changing a typo.
  18. Spraying isn't very expensive, it's the prep that is! Getting rid of the stone chips will take a keen eye and care. You can't just spray a pannel or the colours won't match, they have to blend the new colour into the old. Also don't forget that the bonnet is huge, as is the front bumper too. Unfortunately bodywork isn't cheap
  19. Hello small font! But most importantly, PICS PLEASEEE!! That sounds like a sexy combination! sorry, always wanted to use that
  20. Got 2 SFS ones in red if you wanted them, with those screw type metal fasteners. Edit: they aren't the ones with a bulge though.
  21. AliveBoy

    Wheel nuts

    I'd be careful of the D1 ones. Not from my car, but someone I know took this pic:
  22. Mines my surname... Nice and boring
  23. I believe a car always goes back to its original plate unless it was A) registered from new with the private plate or B.) the original plate has been transferred onto a different car. You'll need to insure it on the plate currently assigned to the car, once you get conformation from the DVLA the switch has been completed you can change the insurance over. Reason for edit: to get rid of a random smiley!
  24. Was hoping no one was going to ask about the rear end! I never did manage to work out how they came up with that design, there's so many more aerodynamically efficient designs which are possible/beautiful!
  25. Hello sexy ladies: http://www.ctd-germany.com/Nissan-350Z/Body-Kits---Wings-297/Carbon-Rear-Trunk.html
×
×
  • Create New...