Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Carbon is worth any money though
  2. There's an Alfa Romeo colour which is a deep black with orange and red flecks in it, its called Metallic etna black I think. I'd have my 350 painted in it If I could. There's a whole car in it and a close up on these links: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2618/3978685910_71b41a9bc3.jpg http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.4314180.2.flat,550x550,075,f.alfa-romeo-etna-black-paintwork.jpg
  3. I'd be interested! How about a Z wallet too?! Been looking for a nice leather one for ages
  4. Got to love a GM one You made the right decision
  5. I was expecting a heavy price tag, but wow! Maybe it will continue to be a dream
  6. Anyone able to help with where to get a Nismo V3 front bumper? I've always liked it, but its very hard to find in the UK. Thanks, Dedman
  7. In fairness, considering the number of new members there must have been and that the other thread hasn't been commented on since '09 surely it's not that bigger deal its a repost?
  8. Always liked the Strosek stuff. Particularly the boot lid they do! Shame I'm broke
  9. If you want a REALLY big one, you could use a jack handle, might have to cut a slot into the headlining though...
  10. *Cough* Japspeed @*!# on eBay again *Cough
  11. What a LOT of people also forget is that the 350 is a HEAVY car, like REALLY heavy for what it is. The GT86 is a light car, my personal opinion is thank god it's not a hybrid!
  12. It has been known...
  13. Mines called Sally, I talk to my car so much. I genuinely (100% not taking the **** here) find it calms my nerves when I'm sat at the start line when drifting. My girlfriend thinks I'm a nut when I'm sat there asking Sally not to be a bitch and put me into the cones/barriers/death. Just realised how sad I look....
  14. I'm in surrey, but would attend most places
  15. AliveBoy

    Lock stops

    Hi All, Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, tried searching but I couldn't see anything. Does anyone know if you can adjust the lock stops on the 350z? Would be nice to get a bit of extra lock without mega mods. Thanks, Matt
  16. I bought one from SFS out of carbon with red mesh inside the weave so it had a red shine to it. Absolute rubbish fit on it! It's currently sat in my shed. I've got a cwest style lip on the way, it's MUCH cheaper than a new front bumper
  17. I normally use Auto Glym intensive tar remover to take glue off my car. Although it might be a pain for large areas!
  18. Maybe they should change that to Blade Gunner?
  19. That is amazing, I'd love to just look at cars all day long But its a tad annoying that the cars don't go up the centre of that triple glass window. They're slightly to the left! Bet it's useful for oversized furniture too!
  20. Reports today saying that he shot her 4 times through the bathroom door! Personally I think he showed his true colours when he was beaten by a Brazilian at London 2012 and his first comment was "well his blades are too long". He doesn't seem to take too well to being beaten, so god knows what else could set him off!
  21. That is amazing. And there was me thinking of ditching keys altogether! Might keep them just for that!
  22. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman - TRACK 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ +1 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - TRACK 8. 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it 10. smudge - TRACK 11. x20drb - TRACK 12. jamesdean - TRACK 13. Sidewayz350z - TRACK 14. chippychip123 15. Jez - track 16 Andy james. TRACK 17. Darren 18. Kezkez23 19. PGregory 20. OsakaBen 21. ironhide - Track 22. Allan Zada 23. glrnet 24. Madhatter 25. Jam87ie - Track 26. morgs 27. choptop 28. Scootg 29. Beb - Track 30. Dannyg + 1 31. Hennerz 32.dErZ - Track 33. Will370z 34. LewisH 35. Fxn 36. Alanm 37. Jaz 350z 38. m1ke 39. Veilside z - Track 40. Ozzy225 41. Dave_the_rave 42. Mutley88 - Track 43. WackyWill - track 44. Rajzed - track 45. Charlie Wicks 46. Peter10 - x2 tickets 47. Buster 48 Andygentle +1- track 49. Pbomb - track 50. Theres always been ethel + 1 please. 51 Voodoo Vix 52. haytonz +1 53. Doris 54. Harryjax 55. kite 350 56. Richie94gts 57. Dedman TRACK (if I can get under the 100db)
  23. Japspeed 350z exhausts = rubbish Unbranded copy of a Japspeed 350z exhaust = well, draw your own conclusions....
  24. Was lovely going to a performance garage which doesn't try to skin you. Jez told me what needs doing for my car, what is urgent, what should be done at the same time to save money and what can wait. Everything which I was advised on was backed up with rock solid justification and wasn't a sales pitch. Jez and Karl implemented a switch for me to completely dis-engage the traction control which works perfectly and changed my aux belts. His prices for parts are the lowest around and the service was great. I was treated like a valued customer and not like just another job. Will 100% be going back
  25. http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprated/bc-racing-br-series-coilovers/nissan/350z.html i used these guys and got them for the same price. The company was really helpful, just don't use google checkout for them.
×
×
  • Create New...