Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. FYI: http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=25ef3958deecbbd7d54639c90&id=648d052088&e=8441f17d13
  2. you never had a merc. TBH I doubt anyone would steal a zed not the most desirable car but they are more likely to vandalise it. So take everything with you and store sat navs including holders away. Had 4 Merc's over the years. The brand doesn't really mean much about what you have or haven't owned. I've had 2 Audi's in the past, they were both utter heaps, but they were Audi's!
  3. I prefer trunk monkey! He smiles more.
  4. The daughter shaparone trunk monkey one is one of the best... I like car sales monkey too!
  5. How about this?
  6. That's if Lotus even exist next year, they've got massive money issues and losing Kimi isn't going to help that, they got a lot of sponsors purely because he went to them.
  7. Looks like carbon, the way it's grey on some parts and deep black on others from the way the light is hitting it.
  8. I've never really been a fan of rotiform wheels, but those those wheels, on that car, with that set up and supporting mods looks amazing
  9. Would be the same if I got a girls hair dryer and put it in my intake ha ha Leaf blower would be more effective (Still make F.A difference, but still!)
  10. I've got some après rolling shots?
  11. Imagine if you'd crashed, wiped out a say 5 metre section of armco, then your car caught fire on the track itself. The cost of re-tarmacking a section along with the closure of the track and the barriers and everything else... I guess I can see why so many companies won't do Nurburgring track insurance!
  12. My local timpson is inside Tesco.... Damn they won't be happy, but needs must and all of that!
  13. Yeah! Did you notice the flat spot on his BRAKE DISK?! I got some pictures I'll chuck up later. The thing is, the car was really well done, even for a corsa. Some good suspension, brakes and wheels/tyres. Had a decent seat and harness combo and a full stripped out interior. I can't remember if he had a roll cage or not, but he was fully prepared to go on track....except for his cheapo aluminium wheel nuts :shrugs:
  14. That looks impressive! Nice work
  15. Don't get aluminium ones, there was a car at trax yesterday which turned into a 3 wheeler when his aluminium D1 wheel nuts gave up under braking on the main straight. There was a LOT of damage to the car from the wheel going up into the arch.
  16. Don't think so, but they look nice. I think the cops have got to be having a ridiculously boring day to pull you for having them. Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 I've found that 3/4 plates are the type of illegal for when you've p*d off the police officer and they're wanting to really inconvenience you. I ran a 3/4 plate for a good year or so and got pulled for speeding with it on and didn't get anything. It depends mostly on 2 things, your attitude and your attitude towards any of the police you meet.
  17. Did it cost much to book that Z in the sky for the first picture? awesome pics
  18. Any recommendations? Excuse me! I think you'll find I live in Surrey's finest town of Woking! Nothing like that goes on around here! Because everyone is always stabbing each other as soon as they get within arms length....
  19. Do you need a hug? If that hug comes with a few thousand pounds of cash, then I'd frickin love a hug! Hmmm business plan, have a hug and give money, I reckon that'll take off! If you go to dark street corners in some major towns you can get way more than a hug for way less than a few thousand!
  20. Not me. http://lmgtfy.com/?q...y Elbow Grease?
  21. The way I look at it is that I don't drink. So when my college friends/work colleagues were out puking £50 a night onto the pavement through drink I was spending my money on car parts which I can sell off later if needs be, although it will be a loss, it's not as much of a loss as spending it on drink!
  22. Jet wash I just use a microfibre and hot water
  23. And American's say "anyways" that always irritates me! Anyway, back to the conversation. Mine just vanish from the draw when they get holes in, it's only happened in the 4 years since I started living with my girlfriend though, so I think she has a connection with the sock fairy or something.
  24. Excel! My favourite programme ever! :cloud9: I like you, you can stay
  25. I'd 100% recommend Mishimoto, their bits are covered by a massive warranty which covers any defect for the life of the product. If you have an accident and it gets damaged they will also replace the product for you too. The products are also good to go for next day delivery I believe.
×
×
  • Create New...