Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I didnt want to cause any alarm, but it happens, I take my cars to the same test station and they have a reception area with vending machines which overlooks the test area, they can drive it onto the ramp and off, and that it. Except if you have an VLSD you should have the brake test done on the road, so you need to allow them some wiggle room.
  2. Neither here nor there to be honest, it's not amazing, it has a tape deck in it for one! However there's nothing actually wrong with it per se.
  3. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/woman-gets-speeding-ticket-while-car-is-in-repair-shop-175343429.html I bet this car got RAGGED to within an inch of its life!
  4. The standard 6 CD changer is in the headunit, and I happen to have one you can try if you want. In terms of the Kenwood, it does depend on how they wired it in, they may have used converter blocks, or as space is a little tight behind there, they could have cut wires to fit everything. You could go down the single DIN headunit route and gain a cubby slot for storage. Kenwood do some decent headunits for not bad money, so it might just be easiest to get another one with less functionality
  5. Robot Wars! I had the remote control Shunt and Sir Killalot, were great fun until my mum took them away because I was "modifying" the weapons to be slightly more effective!
  6. AliveBoy

    Good deal?

    no your mistaken all the cool kids have white The cool kids have varrstoen wheels, which is why we aren't cool the things you dont know mr Dedman Seriously?! You're like 50 stages higher than me on the cool rating already
  7. Looks like an LED light inside a plastic housing which is designed to fan the light out
  8. AliveBoy

    Good deal?

    no your mistaken all the cool kids have white The cool kids have varrstoen wheels, which is why we aren't cool
  9. Based in Woking Surrey
  10. Oh and these were the best ever! http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMPLETE-Original-Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Power-Blaster-Set-Bandai-1990s-/181228817370
  11. How much for diff delivery? and will it fit a UK Z do you know? I need a welder
  12. I just put a bid in on one on eBay
  13. Jeeeeeeze..... I do NOT need a 4th set of these. I do NOT need a 4th set of these.....
  14. I know that nissan were offering that if you had your yearly service done with them they would give you a years breakdown. I think the offer was in the you+ nissan area on the website. See if it's still there
  15. AliveBoy

    Good deal?

    That's true! They look like wolfrace wheels!
  16. The S2000 dashboard reminds me of this: For nostalgia thats great, for a modern car on sale in the 2000's? Not so much!
  17. I'd love to know what WhackyWill actually looks like, as the mental image I have of him is this:
  18. I pre-date the forum too! I was born in '89 and I don't think the forum was started until at least 2002/03
  19. How much are they? 2 for £2
  20. I saw a demo of this at the weekend and I was highly impressed. All of the products are made from natural ingredients and they work better than some more expensive products using a lot less sprays too! It's specifically designed to protect from UV and streaking etc http://www.usgarage....etailer/5794616
  21. to be honest, most aftermarket systems will have some form of cabin drone, that's part and parcel with wanting more noise. You could match an exhaust system with removable bungs, they are normally around £15 each and do a lot to keep noise down. Chuck them in when you want quiet and take them out when you want noise. It's probably best if you met up with some other owners and compare. Most people will only be too happy to help you decide.
  22. Mine was there too, GM but not 06 lol
  23. Surely cheaper than a veilside? :shrugs: He He not when i bought it from one of the guy's on here for £600, and it was full titanium, awesome exhaust, wish i could find another. Max i want to pay for a system, would be £750. Cheers Dave. Who's Dave? Matt
  24. Surely cheaper than a veilside? :shrugs:
  25. AliveBoy

    Best tyres

    Wasn't he raving about Autogrip and Linglongs the other day too?
×
×
  • Create New...