-
Posts
6,670 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by AliveBoy
-
Rubbish thread name! You should have named it "Enter Sandman" Welcome none the less
-
I've had waves from GTR owners too around the london area. I did leave one zedder looking really chuffed when I gave him a massive thumbs up whilst he drove the other way. Unfortunately I was driving the other halves Picanto at the time, so I just looked like a bender
-
Do it and I'll come paint them jewish racing gold whilst you sleep.... The car is beautiful as is! Oh and also, cream will look naff because it will just look like dirty white wheels :shrugs:
-
If you read his advert he says he won't post. I was thinking of bidding and then saying, your advert said postage so post it. However that's too much like hard work
-
For anyone looking for a bonnet up north this could potentially be a cheap option. The ad is nothing to do with me at all http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-bonnet-/271283151601#shId
-
about as appealing as big foots dick Well that depends on the size of it, I wouldn't mind it swinging between my legs if it was the width of a telegraph pole, if it was cheesy and the size of a cocktail saussage I'd keep my own! is yours cheesy and the size of a cocktail stick, hence not wanting to swap? coktail sausage I think you'll find! and no, it's not cheesy either
-
about as appealing as big foots dick Well that depends on the size of it, I wouldn't mind it swinging between my legs if it was the width of a telegraph pole, if it was cheesy and the size of a cocktail saussage I'd keep my own!
-
Half of them do already anyway. Koboyashi should be back next year as he had lots of fund raising events this year to get the cash to come back.
-
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
How do you get into it?! -
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Edit: random ditto of the above -
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I normally cheat for a car in open mode chuck it in the garage and it saves ok. Or if I fancy a bowl around I use the attack helicopter to go and steal stuff -
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Yeah, I've lost a few 911T's (Blister Comet's) from this . just use the cheat to get those back There's a cheat? Just as I'm about to finish the stupid thing I find out there's a cheat? UGH! Erm, more than one..... All codes must be entered via the D-pad while playing. - Using any of these codes will disable your ability to earn achievements and/or trophies. (just if you use them during a mission, ive only tried the vehicle ones though!) - You can spawn more than one vehicle this time, unlike GTA IV. Raise Wanted Level — R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT Lower Wanted Level — R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT Fast Run — TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L2, L1, SQUARE Give Parachute — LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1 Explosive Melee Attacks — RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2 Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets) — RIGHT, SQUARE, X, LEFT, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1 Flaming Bullets — L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, RIGHT, L1, L1 Slow Motion Aim — SQUARE, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L2, RIGHT, X Drunk Mode — TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT Change Weather — R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, SQUARE (enter multiple times to toggle through rain, clouds, clear sky and snow) Slidey Cars — TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1 Slow Motion — TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R2, R1 Spawn Buzzard Attack Helicopter — CIRCLE,CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE,CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE Spawn Comet — R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L2, X, X, SQUARE, R1 Spawn Sanchez — CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1 Spawn Trashmaster — CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT Spawn Limo — R2, RIGHT, L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT Spawn Stunt Plane — CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, L1, LEFT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE Spawn Caddy — CIRCLE, L1, LEFT, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X Spawn Rapid GT — R2, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2 Spawn Duster — RIGHT, LEFT, R1, R1, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1 Skyfall — L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right Raise Wanted Level — RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT Lower Wanted Level — RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT Fast Run — Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X Give Parachute — LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB Explosive Melee Attacks — RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets) — RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, L1 Flaming Bullets — LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, RIGHT, LB, LB Slow Motion Aim — X, L2, RB, Y, LEFT, X, L2, RIGHT, A Drunk Mode — Y, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, B, LEFT Change Weather — RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X (enter multiple times to toggle through rain, clouds, clear sky and snow) Slidey Cars — Y, RB, RB, LEFT, RB, LB, RT, LB Slow Motion — Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, X, RT, RB Spawn Buzzard Attack Helicopter — B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y Spawn Comet — RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB Spawn Sanchez — B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB Spawn Trashmaster — B, RB, B, RB, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT Spawn Limo — RT, RIGHT, LT, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT Spawn Stunt Plane — B, RIGHT, LB, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, LB, LEFT, LEFT, A, Y Spawn Caddy — B, LB, LEFT, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A Spawn Rapid GT — RT, LB, B, RIGHT, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, B, RT Spawn Duster — RIGHT, LEFT, RB, RB, RB, LEFT, Y, Y, A, B, LB, LB Spawn PCJ-600 — RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LT, LB, LB Skyfall — LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right Recharge Ability — A, A, X, RB, LB, A, RIGHT, LEFT, A -
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Yeah, I've lost a few 911T's (Blister Comet's) from this . just use the cheat to get those back -
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Exchange! It's worth it Got my money back! My mate came over yesterday with his copy and the game still doesnt load so I suspect there are many unhappy people out there waiting on RockStar to release some patches! I have a new Xbox so god knows why the game doesnt work! Well that sucks -
Luke's "yep that's it,no more after this...oh wait" build
AliveBoy replied to laidbackluke's topic in Member Build Projects
hahah its purple dude just quite bright Well I'd go with fuchsia :sun: -
Korea Foods - New Malden, Surrey (near you ?)
AliveBoy replied to mick43's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Ponce -
This weekend is the final qualifying round for the Gymkhana GRiD championship, it's at Silverstone and is FREE to watch! There will also be the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) going on all weekend which you would have to pay to watch although children under the age of 15 go free. There's professional drivers in attendance, and some rookies like myself and as well as the competition there will be demo's and shows from the professionals. It would be great to meet some of you guys down there and I've pasted various links below for more information. http://www.silverstone.co.uk/news/latest-news/Silverstone-news/BTCC-Championship-heats-up-for-penultimate-round-at-Silverstone-plus-entertainment-from-Ken-Blocks-Gymkhana-GRID/ http://gymkhanagrid.com/about.php http://hooniganracing.com/blog/gymkhana-grid-european-gauntlet-back-dates-inside http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/profiles/blogs/event-monster-energy-gymkhana-grid-returns-for-2013
-
Lets say yes..... to see what happens! No, I have the new Sony Xperia Z1
-
I'm just happy because my phone actually is waterproof
-
They will ban you if you spam then sell
-
If you fall for it then you shouldn't own a phone
-
Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!
AliveBoy replied to mattross1313's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Whaaa?! -
You can also bypass the 4 digit the lock code..!! Hey Will, if you put your phone onto aeroplane mode it can fly too! :scare: :scare: :scare: