Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I'd also recommend driftworks
  2. Turns out downloading ios7 turns some samples into complete fools: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/waterproof-iphone-advert-owners-fooled-150255487.html#FOzztOB Very funny for the unaffected
  3. Shame it doesn't actually walk though I could "park" it outside my bedroom window, jump in, walk to work and jump straight into my chair! Parking restrictions? HA!
  4. really good price! If I had the money I'd have them GLWTS
  5. It's not a million miles from me, but also not on my doorstep. I think I've got a couple of friends who live in the area I'll talk to about going in for you if there's no-one else close by
  6. Hahahaha, actual laughing happened there! Just fitted myself some of these and they're great. Cheaper than other places too and really good service Edit: Always wanted to use this!
  7. You have way too much time on your hands
  8. Well that was Rockstars goal. CoD BO2 made $1 billion in 15 days, Rockstar wanted to beat that record, hence them releasing GTA 5 15 days before CoD Ghost is released on Oct 1st. And they are also hoping to lure the online crowd on Oct 1st since GTA Online will be open, again in an attempt to steal CoD Ghost's potential thunder. I know for sure I can't afford both games. Hoping my friend who works at activision can get me a copy!
  9. You know what though, as much as everyone gives Vettel crap for the way he acted, and how cocky he is, I'd be 50x worse if I had half the success of him at the young age he got it. If he didn't deserve it he wouldn't have won a race in a Torro Rosso!
  10. Bahrain for crashing into Nico Rosberg and Canada for not slowing down sufficiently for yellow flags.
  11. In fairness, he received a reprimand for hitching a lift. It was his 3rd of the season which earned him a 10 place grid penalty.
  12. Well online looks good! Can't wait to try that out
  13. I'm not sure what the online will be like? Thousands of people wandering around blasting each other? Or gang warfare, so effectively a more entertaining version of COD as you can do what you like
  14. Give him a beard and a mullet too and you're done!
  15. Any "chatter" with this combination? Copied from a private conversation with Arran there's a bit of noise from the fly in stop start traffic but nothing too bad. I've found with parking I've occasionally had a bit more of a whine from the fly too and once or twice it's smelled a bit, but that's only been when I've been going into really tight spaces so have been on and off the clutch a lot. Otherwise it's great
  16. I was really confused at that point! Glad it wasn't just me I thought I'd missed something in the story somewhere
  17. I got it for free! But point taken I just hate paying for an app I got for free earlier
  18. It's £1.99 now
  19. Not at all, I took the gargantuan leap. I've been on iPhone since 2007 and I was sick of the rubbish battery life, the fact if you want to replace the battery it's a trip to the apple store, the fact that every release is the same phone with some fantastic new features no-one cares about for an extra £200. The fact they employ people called "Apple Genius's" who are merely idiots with a name badge on. With IOS7 you can only use a lightning cable directly bought from apple or an apple certified manufacturer. The new 5S for example, bigger battery? No. Bigger processor? Yes. More things for the already stretched battery to handle? Yes. Expandable memory? No. Mediocre screen? Yes. Mediocre camera? Yes. I could go for days lol
  20. Hi guys, Just made the jump from iPhone to Android, can anyone recommend a good forum app? On my iPhone I had tapatalk but it was free, so because of that I'm reluctant to pay for it on another phone Any other good motoring apps/games would be appreciated too Thanks, Matt
  21. I don't, but if you need assistance with UK taxes etc and tax planning before you go anywhere let me know it's amazing how many "experienced" companies get things wrong. You can also take advantage of some good tax reliefs if you have a property to rent out etc.
  22. Only actually got one once and I stalled it over the mountains! Boom!
  23. Yep, I did it too! Same beard too
×
×
  • Create New...