Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. If you're going that far for lightening just fill them with helium!
  2. I have a ginger friend who is 6'7" can we meet up and take a picture of you next to each other?!
  3. Other than the fact that pipe actually looks like a pipe (smokers pipe) what's wrong with this 350z? Just curious
  4. I think he means bulbs, like the interior etc bulbs and not whole tail lamp units.
  5. Might be a good reason to buy a nice front lip that will cover it up
  6. Will this still fit with the Vortech V3 supercharger fitted? Of course, it's just an OEM piece that you already have that's been painted. I think Will asks "why bother?" Because it can't really be seen. I've put quite a bit of time into my bay recently and I've no idea what shape my cover is in. Thought you were selling up?
  7. You could ask the same for most forms of modifying.
  8. I can get my front bumper off in literally about 1.5 mins, the rest can't take too long and if you want some shiny timing chain coverage surely it's worth it for a good price anyway.
  9. Get them painted with the spokes one colour and that flat bit another, it could look awesome!
  10. I notice he hasn't come back but has been active elsewhere :scare: :scare:
  11. I used to have a diffuser, until I ripped it pretty much in half changing lane on the M25
  12. You won't be able to move with that on the back of yours You'll catch it on the slightest incline
  13. There's literally smooth plastic there on mine, no buttons/recess's or anything. Looks like something a previous owner did.
  14. Thats because people are blinded by the fact the comes standard with 2, if it came with 1 from the factory then everyone would think the twins looked gay With a bumper tuck the single doesn't look out of place, but then I wouldn't expect most on this forum to understand - nearly every car looks the same & they all have the same ambitions I suppose it's also because it's not just pretty coloured wheel nuts, carbon vinyl and shiny engine bays.
  15. Billyzed made it, so I'll call it a BillyZed model I just need to change the angle a bit as I grind out a touch on even a slight incline
  16. No
  17. Yes you should! Edit: pictures taken in fading light so not amazing.
  18. Of the 2 I prefer the first, personally I'd go for this one though http://www.madmotors.co.uk/carbon-products/nissan-carbon-products/nissan-350z/carbon-designs-nissan-350z-vented-carbon-bonnet-65677.html
  19. Tyre size calculators will help but you'll need to know all 3 measurements for the spare to get it right. The standard spare is a 145/90/16 which I can't check properly as most calculators stop at 85. But at 85 the difference is only 2mm, so if your spare corresponds to that you'll be fine. Get the measurements and go here: http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator
  20. In other news; the article was LAST updated: 12:04, 20 September 2011
  21. Because people are lazy/naive and get scared by things like a misfire. It's amazing how many people will sell a car because of minor issues. I know a guy who bought an MOT failure, fixed the car and then sold it back to the previous owner for a nice profit as he saw it for sale and wanted it back. People get scared by potential garage bills.
  22. There was supposed to be at least one extra, but I decided to call it a day on getting mine ready at 1am so it didn't make it. The Mrs' standard Kia Picanto did look amazing on the club stand though Plans sound good, but stay awaaay from the boso though!
  23. 3m matte metallic blue! That's sexy!
  24. I know your secret now.... mauhahaha!
×
×
  • Create New...