Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Any better? Still with paint
  2. Looks like a 350z crashed into a toyota celica and then a ferrari F430 replica
  3. I think we know that now At least I got the name right!
  4. I haven't had a look at the dials properly for the Z but I would imagine it would be easiest to use custom dials. My plan is to use custom ones in the gauge pods and dash that it comes with so it looks sort of OEM style. The hardest thing to sort out will be the speedo. To be honest in the skyline I only had oil pressure and temp and coolant temp nothing else What about using a stack combination dash in the standard binnacle? Should be able to plug straight in to the LS3 harness. Expensive though!
  5. I have the paint skills of a 2 year old
  6. Is that not referring to BHP? Maybe, still quite a few that don't have that either This would put me off them: "Remember: "The Car You Saw Today And Going To Buy Tomorrow, Somebody Saw Yesterday And Is Going To Buy Today."" It's on every page of their website!
  7. being sold by the "plus 200 club" who have no cars for sale which would go over 155mph let alone 200!
  8. Something I made using paint
  9. This looks like a promo shot for something like Forza! Really impressive picture. Definitely a zed of the day or calendar picture
  10. Will there be a live link?! I've got a livestream account
  11. I have a perfect one exactly the same I want rid of if anyone wants to make an offer
  12. Try Abbey Motorsport? They may give you one for free.
  13. Have you changed anything recently?
  14. Google is your friend: http://helpforcars.net/obd_codes/p0430.html
  15. I bought 2 25mm ones off gumtree for £40 delivered last month!
  16. Welcome, if you do break it there will be a lot of interested people. And I call dibs on the boot lid or bonnet depending on price
  17. Looking good Stevooooo!
  18. Think I will on payday
  19. From the looks of things, I reckon he just wanted cheap
  20. There's something I want Japspeed to do but I can't really post it on a family forum.... and too, both have some good options.
  21. Mine is held on with the 6 top clips and one latch on either side
  22. You can afford to keep two moths I can only afford to keep one 2 bits of string are cheaper. They take care of each other too. Highly recommend them. They're also lighter to carry around than a pet rock.
  23. suppose it's better than Russel Brand
×
×
  • Create New...