Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Just saw this My pals sponsored by nankang and I think he is able to do a small discount on them I'll ask him next time for you..he runs his race car on AR1s and he winning races so can't be bad This is his in demon tweek
  2. Then pull the fuse out and invest in a disklock.
  3. My insurer started a 12k on mine and we settled at 18k after I sent them loads for sale between 18 and 19 Keep pushing mate.
  4. Welcome along
  5. I just found a great car on Auto Trader. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711071017660?atmobcid=soc3 Download the app to find your perfect car. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch&referrer=utm_source%3DApp%20Share I think my 50k would go somewhere like that after a gtr. But the lotus is an awesome car a lad has had on a few of our trips and the way it gets out the traps is awesome. A few bits on it are a bit rover like tho if you know what I mean. Wing mirrors and switches etc Excited to hear how your test drives go
  6. Nice but that's 911 money and I know what would be the Better drive
  7. Oh wow I love that Cayman
  8. Good news
  9. I think in would defo own a gtr for the experience but not for a long term and then as others have said 997 gen 2 911 awesome car I didn't get them untill I drove one but now
  10. Here's what centre gravity did with mine it drives a treat now ... as you can see it was in a bit of a mess before They also got my corner weights bang on but I have kw v3 and adjustable arms etc
  11. Take your money dude enjoy your Christmas and look forward to getting somthing new in the new year
  12. That's not ideal Hopfully mishimoto will give you some support
  13. What is your catch can set up ?
  14. welcome along Enjoy the new car
  15. Have the time of your life
  16. The 500 is awesome mate We tend to look at Google maps and try head through as many national parks etc as possible they never fail to turn up awesome roads that might not be on a must do list Luxembourg had some of my favourite roads surprisingly
  17. Better budget some sticky rubber in then
  18. Is the car back with you yet mate
  19. do these make a big diffrence then how do you find it improves the shifts
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. I think thats tastefully done mate If give it go as is Nothing ventured and all that Good luck on the r8 v10 that will be one hell of a car.
  22. Sorry to hear this I lost my mother to cancer very young and then my dad to lukimia in 2010 Not a day goes by I don't think of them but at the same time I'm glad to say they were good parents..looks like you can say the same keep smilliing when you can
  23. No he's supercar club now I ain't that rich
  24. I did lol If you want to see how they stand up to fi might be best to get a new install to test them I will cost me in form of a 're tune and then if they blow through I'll be getting maps checked etc
  25. Fuel line is a good shout think that's what we used Gt4zed set mine up
×
×
  • Create New...