Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Don't do what I said ....i was wrong
  2. A good leather moisturiser will help as well keep it nice and supple
  3. I noticed when I sat in one in the showroom how little padding there was on the bolster and my thoughts were it wouldn't last long.
  4. Thanks for today Dave sorry I arrived late (To many beers watching the boxing) and couldn't stop for lunch but was great to catch up breifly. let me know if you need any help with future Midlands stuff See you all soon
  5. I need to up my engine bay game
  6. Looks like the weather's on our side as well I still don't know if I'm stopping for lunch but will defo come for a brew and a catch up
  7. I love those seats! Spoiler looks awesome to
  8. So you didn't find anything to be wrong with the car then .....nothing at all ? You are obviously someone with a good eye
  9. Blimey 4/5 k mark up easy on that
  10. No i saw some others I'll go find the add
  11. I'm sure i saw a set of springs for sale on here earlier check out the for sale section
  12. I supercharged A z rolled it then built another either the z is that good or im just a idiot I'm not after anyone tho answer that buy the way
  13. Oh wow that kit is bad
  14. Colin good job you didn't bother with a viewing as you would have had a wasted journey The lad lives 10 mins from me so I decided to have a look and he did nothing but mess me around....no skin off my nose as I didn't have to travel far but can confirm he's a Messer and somthing dosnt ring true with him at all ...
  15. Did you run it with De cat or hfc ?
  16. Great informative post
  17. Hi Not tried them myself my pal runs them on his 500bhp evo no problems . From reviews I've read the mps4s take the crown back from the sport contact 6 especially with wet grip Ekona will be along shortly but he advised me to go with 255/35/19 285/35/19 in the ps4s which I have and can report the car feels great no issues with the size change I did a good few miles this weekend wet and dry roads and the grip is awesome Hope this helps
  18. Had mine out today and noticed the front tyres grabbing hold of the contours in the road ....also dose a little bum wiggle but I think that's the quaife doing it's thing and shuffling the power around
  19. This is correct yes you are looking at around 1k at abbey or Horsham for this
  20. No it's just going to have baking trays under the wheels like the 90s
  21. And thats the problem could realy do with 30/40 grand to go somthing a lot more special especially in the looks department
  22. Awesome they look lovely in white
  23. Great little vid What colour nismo have you gone for
×
×
  • Create New...