Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Your signature says your running 472bhp, surely you can't be losing 82bhp from fly to hub? Yes car made that think it's been pulled back a touch to about 450 flywheel now as was getting knock or ( percived knock ) I think Litchfield dyno said somthing around 60hp loss I'll dig my sheet out later
  2. I think mine is only running around 390 hub Mark what makes beter power cats in or out?
  3. 436 bhp hub?
  4. Doing it on your own - a fraction of the cost. Running a business doing it. Loooaaaadds a money. One idea might be to tailor it for those on a more limited budget and take less margin on each trip but in the long term attract more customers. Yes that's exactly the direction we are looking at The rally I did was no where near this price but was also lacking in places! For instance the trip we are doing next year will be no more than 750pp And that's by no means skimping on hotels either
  5. Ever decide to sell that plate let me know lol
  6. I have Whiteline bars which made a nice difference Now I've got used to the car like that I'm looking to sharpen the handling up a bit more I don't really track but do go out and drive hard and also did euro trip this year which I plan to do most year's
  7. Those bc's bring all the p***y to the yard
  8. Kev did you have anti roll bars first? How much beter than stock is it I can't decide wether to bite the bullet or not on some coils
  9. Happy to answer any other questions people have. I have a few if you don't mind lol Looks like an awsome trip I did one similar myself this year thanks for sharing If you don't mind me asking ? Was there anything you think they could of done beter ? How many hours a day did you drive did you feel it was to many or just right ie plenty of relaxation time.? I see meals were included how did that suit? Or did you feel some nights you would of liked to do your own thing ? What sort of quality of hotels and parking Was provided This may seem a lot of questions but there is a reason lol Myself and a freind are taking a group out next year strictly at cost and mostly freinds or freinds of freinds. But it's somthing we would like to turn into a regular trip but also run tours as a business possibly in the future So I'm just interested to here your thoughts on the above Thanks in advance
  10. If I bought a well known kit and took the car to around 380-400bhp would there be any problems do you think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes. 'They' say 450 flywheel horsepower is about the limit on standard internals. My engine lost a bearing at 431bhp but I'm suspecting this was my fault. Why do you think it was your fault Oil got a weeeeeee bit low Ah yeahhhhhhh that will do it
  11. If I bought a well known kit and took the car to around 380-400bhp would there be any problems do you think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes. 'They' say 450 flywheel horsepower is about the limit on standard internals. My engine lost a bearing at 431bhp but I'm suspecting this was my fault. Why do you think it was your fault
  12. Exactly. Never thought I'd be without my s/c Zed this year but neither did I think I'd have the house I wanted with my Mrs, so swings & roundabouts as they say. Yes this is me gm need my next house first Zed won't be going But would love a gtr one day
  13. do somthing that scares you every day
  14. think ive put about 7 thousand on my supercharger get out and put some smiles on her man jesus
  15. Awsome I've been lucky enough to drive a few of those Unfortunately the one in new zeland was in a van
  16. The higher you go so dose the bills to get there Leave it there and enjoy it is say
  17. This will be a awsome buy in a few months
  18. Hmm I'm tempted by one of these for the 370z
  19. I know a guy who runs them on a 600 bhp 911 turbo s Ian Litchfield Put them on also I think Litchfield run them on there m4
  20. Sorry to see this gutted for you Glad your ok.
  21. In for replies
  22. Bargain for someone
  23. Dam it didn't know about this
  24. The gtr looks so purpose full .
×
×
  • Create New...