Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Enjoy the return journey
  2. + 1 top trustworthy knowledgeable guys
  3. Ah, not you that lives around here then... Can't say I remember a van in particular but I usually just ignore stuff like that unless it stands out! No I'm in meriden
  4. Ha ha Thought it was you No I'm at my sisters helping her move Did you see a big van lol
  5. Banner Brook earlier today
  6. Why could you have not sold this a few months back Just charged mine Glwts stunning motor
  7. Who you kidding lol
  8. He won't he's not moding it lol My mates in for 1000bhp and he's about to receive a 2 year disqualification how gutted Police motorbike tailed him for 10 miles Be careful on the loud pedal
  9. Look forward to seeing it in October
  10. Harsh but fair I suppose dan My girlfriend was driving my car on Sunday and gave it a boot full of an island in 3rd in the rain! When I had told her to just sit back and chill enjoy the drive! As it was wet She had the tail waging with the MPSS on needless to say she is now banned she pi**ed on her chips when it comes to driving the z You need to treat these cars your life and all around you with respect Op I hope you get another and keep her on the tarmac. Best of luck
  11. Torqen business cards all over this phone box lol
  12. We are through you 2 timing Dirty ho . What's my options you slag ? What's the crack you buy a forged lump then send them yours
  13. Adrian no love me any more Lol
  14. Josh and Adrian sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g Then pops out a built engine baby
  15. What power was you at when it went wrong Is it a de
  16. Cool I'll have a word with my mate with his evo and see when he fancies it
  17. That sounds good and well priced.... may give that a go, as I think CATDT is pricey Yeah think I'll also give this ago Cat d seems a lot more expensive We'll see how this goes and take it from there
  18. Sorry to hear that Although this all sound epic
  19. Josh buy a gtr For a nice one its around the 45-50k ...... As much as I would love to , it's just a bit much for me .... If I'm gonna spend 50k it will be to pay my mortgage off ! I know what you're saying though , all the dosh spent on my little zed and I will never see any back .... Gtr if kept up together won't loose a lot . Not sure what's mine worth though , I would like to think 15-16k but I might be well off ? That's the thing big out lay but 40 on a r35 I bet you would see 30 35 back after a few years especially the low millage you do Ya , I'm pretty confident it would hold its money well . It's not just that though , a gtr will costs a lot more to run/maintain/mod than my zed ....... It's a big step up financially and do I want to do that on a car that I don't think is very good looking . Been looking at r8 and 997mk2 for same sort of money that are such beautiful things to look at , admittedly they wouldn't stay with a gtr in performance .... But would look better going slower IMO Agree I know a chap with a r8 and with the exhaust he's got on it my God what a noise
  20. Josh buy a gtr For a nice one its around the 45-50k ...... As much as I would love to , it's just a bit much for me .... If I'm gonna spend 50k it will be to pay my mortgage off ! I know what you're saying though , all the dosh spent on my little zed and I will never see any back .... Gtr if kept up together won't loose a lot . Not sure what's mine worth though , I would like to think 15-16k but I might be well off ? That's the thing big out lay but 40 on a r35 I bet you would see 30 35 back after a few years especially the low millage you do I'm thinking of going standard next winter
  21. Josh buy a gtr
  22. Awesome — £50 cheaper than Camskill, at £600 and a bit. Strangely I cannot find the non XL versions for the fronts but I don't think this really matters, adds a few quid. My car has the standard 19" wheels that came with the GT Edition, 245/40 R19 front and 275/35 R19 rear. Bloody he'll they seem to be getting cheaper
  23. Welcome best colour
×
×
  • Create New...