Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Thanks for picking me up on it! Must try harder:)
  2. Hi Nic, yes mate no more carbon for me for a while, I got what I was asking though so it's all good Glad you got what you wanted mate it was looker Adrian who where's an apple on there wrist is that a Romanian thing Grammar Police ........... Grammar Police Here we go
  3. And a m4 is stunning
  4. Hi Nic, yes mate no more carbon for me for a while, I got what I was asking though so it's all good Glad you got what you wanted mate it was looker Adrian who where's an apple on there wrist is that a Romanian thing
  5. Ah cool Good luck with the house sad to see yours go did you sell it with all that lovely carbon
  6. Nooooooo ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh When did this happen
  7. I feel dizzy
  8. Might catch you there if the predicted rain doesn't come in to hard
  9. I would like to get it on track However making it regular could be expensive in that lol
  10. Mine are not far off the markers it might be time to see them off lol
  11. Just saw there is a JDM fresh meet in Northampton on Sunday evening 6pm location tbc Usual sensible driving has been asked for as not to give the meet a bad name
  12. Dose it feel quick yes do you enjoy it yes Job done lol
  13. +1 and Colin Hoad is a ZED fan having been employed by Nissan to help sort out the car for UK roads before release here back in 2003. Good investment, I can promise you (opps.... just remembered it was a birthday prezzie from the misses - obviously decided I needed it ) Awsome thanks
  14. Sad to see you go Although I'd love an m4 What do you want for the cover I've been looking for one I could well have it off you:)
  15. Thanks I've been told about this one a couple of times Also been told these are great Yes feel free to send me those thanks I'm going to do it with a mate and his evo Aswell so I'll see which he fancys
  16. You learn somthing every day Glad your sorted enjoy the power
  17. I've been meaning to go and do this for a while now. I keep getting people say to me nown I've supercharged the z Yeah but can you drive it to its potential etc Straight answer probly not! I hold my own but feel I've always been hesitant rather than gung-ho behind the wheel. No bad thing granted keeps me safe lol Anyway my point is ideal like to go and learn how to get the most from my car Now I've looked at cat d training at Millbrook and also looked at car limits as suggested by a couple of members The prices seem to be world's apart. Im a believer in getting what you pay for But wondered what the difference is and thought I'd see if the forum has any suggestions on where to go
  18. What sizes do you need? TSW Nurburgring in this colour, right? Yeah those But I was thinking allowed before you abuse me for messing
  19. I like those look good in the smaller sizes Aswell Look a bit m3 csl style , very nice in other words !! Wonder how much for 370z Saw them on Litchfields brz also looked great
  20. I like those look good in the smaller sizes Aswell
  21. So that must be why you bought a Litchfield Pro ECU: Just saying: I can see a 1000 bhp car coming on
  22. You wouldnt really see asbestos fibers there microscopic I think your safe there although do wear a mask is still a horrible iratant
  23. That's fiberglass I work in demolition and get drilled with courses If your not sure get it checked but I'm 99.9 percent that's fiberglass
  24. that would mess the tune up if supercharged tho surly
×
×
  • Create New...