Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Thanks for your thoughts G Man - obviously I don't agree, but we all have an opinion. According to Adrian it should be easy to fit some switches for the heated seats as all the connectors are there. Doubt I'll bother though as I very rarely used them on the previous Z. I definitely won't be returning to the cloth seats when I sell the car - I think the seats will be a selling point for most people. It would be for me! those cloth nismo seats don't do it for me
  2. Nope lol Seems not
  3. I'll fit them I got a crow bar
  4. I'll pay for those Just send me your coils in return lol
  5. Get Ecutek it's beter Is it actually?? Anyone else on here have it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It's got some nice features flat foot shifting launch control Adjustable traction control I have it and another guy I know has it he's just switched from uprev
  6. Looks awsome That's the one thing I don't like about the Nismo lol So this is top draw Just need him to drop you a supercharger round now
  7. I just had a black gtr goding me to race then I saw her had a lm850 badge on back Needless to say I got my coat
  8. Yeah I'm not bothered about being fastest just want to know the limits! and how to attempt to control it if it dose happen to go I just know my car has more to give than my ability My down fall is carrying speed I think more than anything
  9. Loverly what tyre are you going with
  10. And feck I've broke somthing limp home map
  11. Yeah I have 95 97 99
  12. Even if you have been mapped on a certain fuel?
  13. Yeah see I just don't get it. Although let's face it the gtr dosnt win any beauty contest its just a beast of a car
  14. Yeah I Was suprised at that Think I'll stick with v power when possible tho
  15. Snap Without the gym bit
  16. I so don't know what porker model numbers mean which one is that dan
  17. Might have join you after seeing how they perform in the alps You just can't get near them They must be the most capable , modern , super car that's actually attainable to buy for normal people Yeah id say so What else is there? I'm hopeful to get a drive in my friends at weekend and see if I like them
  18. Might have join you after seeing how they perform in the alps You just can't get near them
  19. Ahh yeah I think he has my old cobra?
  20. I was told by someone That fuel company's achieve the Ron by adding adatives to otherwise normal fuel Don't know if that's crap or not
  21. My invidia let's out a loud pop on each change when gunning it sounds kind of sounds like someones being shot lol
  22. Get Ecutek it's beter
  23. Looks pants................ Not at all envious
×
×
  • Create New...